10 17.54%
  • 3 Average

4 7.02%
  • 2 Poor

0 0%
  • 1 Awful

4 7.02%
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    we dont know that yet. as we dont know how madara was able t get hashirama's power.

So Madara's Izanagi is perfected so well that he doesn't get the bad recoil at the cost of 1 eye? Now what he said about the bootleg version of Danzo makes sense to me. Rinnebadass thanks for explaining about Nagato mocking him, enjoyed that post.

Awsome chapter full of fight and info!!! Madara had to pull the strings not to lose to Konan... man, she was tough... I though of the Salamander's paper jutsu that kept all three Sanin busy...

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    not exatcly, rikkudo could use perf izanagi cuz he had three: uchicha, senju and rinnegan, imo thats why marada was after nagatos eyes and the text on the last page. so, madara was using an imperfect izanagi = he should have one eye less.
    I can live with that. The izanagi with the Rinnegan would eliminate the cost of the eye, that's why Danzo's was an incomplete izanagi.

I wonder what it was that Madara took from the 2nd, that gave him that part of the Senju clan. Danzo had an arm thing made out of Senju DNA.. could Madara's body be product of his new powers? Meaning he can grow body parts somehow instead of using Zetsu as a body-part factory like some thought

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    Cool stuff! Uzumaki Nagato!!!

we were treated to another Madara's tank this week... but he now really has the rinnegan (whether a transplanted rinnegan would work 100% is still not sure imo).

Maybe now Naruto could get a transplant of Uchiha's eyes to combine with his senju blood and then face transplanted rinnegan madara.
    I'm thinking if an Uchiha had a child with a Senju, then they could have a Rinnegan?

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    okey if you can achieve a rinnegan by taking power from an uchiha if you are a senju and the other way around, than could madara have given Nagato his power and in a way given him the rinnegan...and could he give Sasuke the rinnegan too?
    So you're saying that you'd like to see Naruto with the Rinnegan, in Sage mode, with the 9-Tails fox-eye combination.. in 9-Tail mode of course.. doing Izanagi here and there while spamming Fuuton: Rasen-Shuriken

so madara is the first path
    senju the second
    nagato the 3rd

i wonder who the other 3 are.

Veteran Member
    So, its prolly like this right..

- Izanagi -

Version 1- Makes illusion into reality.. but you lose eyesight in one eye. (just need sharingan)

Version 2- Makes illusion into reality.. but you keep eyesight. (Need sharingan + Senju Blood, and possibly uchiha blood)

Version 3- Makes illusion into reality.. You can also "create" things. (Need Rinnegan + senju and uchiha blood, possibly even sharingan)

Now, does V2 and V3 need MS, or will a regular sharingan suffice? 2 tomoe, or 3 tomoe (were all of danzous sharingan 3 tomoe?).. O.o id have to guess 3 tomoe at the very least.. And id say you wouldnt need MS, but thats just a guess..

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Epic, Epic and again; EPIC !

- First of all; Have to say it,.. my freakin long discussion in the previous discussion thread, just showed that I predicted it right in every aspect

He's Uchiha Madara ( Like I've been saying from day one ) and he just manipulated everything in the shadows. I even have a post, where I explain, that Itachi's words were true in every aspect.. ( I can't even imagine, how someone could doubt about Itachi words, just foolish ). I'm half way right, so I also believe now for certain,that he just didnt " GAVE IT ".. read the spoiler -->
    Spoiler!

***** " Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju.. but is the legend true? " Madara's words..
    Spoiler!

A quote from my post:
    - Have you never noticed, that he never forces people for believing him? When Kisame or Sasuke said I don't believe, he didn't forced them or said anything about it. Madara has always been saying; believe what you want..

AND THIS IS WHERE ITACHI'S QUOTE comes in play, read or watch the page in the spoiler tag:
    Spoiler!

" Madara is very much alive. BUT I can't force you to believe me. ( exactly what Madara does.. this is the best way for making people doubt their judgement )
    People live their lives bound by what they accept as CORRECT and TRUE.That's how THEY define REALITY. But what does it mean, to be CORRECT or TRUE? Merely vague concepts.. Their " REALITY " may all be a mirage. "
    Secondly; It seems that his right eye has never been harmed, but it seems that Madara uses his left socket, for transplanting sharingan eyes... as you can see; his left eye closed, because he used Izanagi.

- And do you guys saw the Rinnegan Pattern on the stairs of that temple?
    Spoiler!

.. it may be nothing, or that temple is sacred and Madara could be fallin into a trap. ( don't know about this yet.. )

I've been spamming posts like a M.. fcker about him being Uchiha Madara, corrupting the world with his circle of Hatred and the most major key of my speculations were; Madara knowing that he couldn't beat Hashirama that easily ( even with Kyuubi next to him ), so he had a back- up plan from the beginning.. like he always has. Madara is truelly; the best manipulater, the best Master- Planner in Naruto Manga. Madara Uchiha does always has a plan, even for that 6th coffin. And where is JynXx, who called me stupid, for believing that Tobi is Madara, after all what Kabuto said to him

- He had to be Uchiha Madara for so many reasons, and the biggest reason is; Madara executing what he was fated to do; keeping the circle of hatred goin on, after the Elder Son died. As his descedant, Madara kept the circle of hatred spinning around.. and it all started with Rikudou choosing his successor ( Elder or Younger Son ) and Round 2 was when Madara's Clans men choose Hashirama as their leader, backstabbing him and having his little brother sacrifice his life for nothing|--->
    Spoiler!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    So Madara's Izanagi is perfected so well that he doesn't get the bad recoil at the cost of 1 eye? Now what he said about the bootleg version of Danzo makes sense to me. Rinnebadass thanks for explaining about Nagato mocking him, enjoyed that post.
    thanks. but look.. have you read the chapter right?madara lost one eye. the left one..it seems that he is always with 2 sharingans, one (perhaps a random non-special sharingan.) is to izanagi.

KBguate32

madara's body is clearly a zetsu avatar. the thing is, is face is black. black zetsu's powers?

@ KBGuate32
    no, I mean, I want all that, but not to spam rasen-shurikens, but that sexy jutsu of his
    Izanagi Oiroke no Jutsu

edit:
    okey, I really think that madara found out that you can get the rinnegan, and when he fought hashirama, he did it, but it wasn't pure rinnegan, but a close one, and he got the perfect(or not) izanagi...then he found out how you can make a real pure rinnegan and tried it on nagato...we know that sasuke awoken sharingan when itachi attacked the village, and nagato awoken rinnegan then, after madara gave him part of his power(where is RS when you need him...I don't know all that thing about yin/yang twins and all that)

Also, I think that madara has gone that far that he got the three survivers (maybe the clan was alive then, who knows) of the uzumaki clan(nagato and his parents) to the rain country, just to be sure no one will find out...
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

i am starting to see a lot of stupid posts!!!!

"it looks like sharingan is only getting stronger ep after ep" -- what??????

"madara uses a perfect izanagi."-- madara lost the left sharingan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"madara is the first path, senju the second, nagato the third etc"-- are you drunk m8?

madara is the second rikodou..nagato the third..lol

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Madara even though he's becoming more like a Aizen at least he has a sense of humor. "Dead right?" Had me rolling, although him turning out to be Hashirama was a disappointment for me. But still pretty cool that he won the battle in the long run. Not only Naruto could be or is? Closely related to Tsunade but Nagato too? Wonder how Sasuke will top off Madara, will he take the rinnegan or perfect his own thing. I didn't understand the deal with Izanagi technique though, so why could he spam it? Or was it not answered?
    He's not Hashirama, he just took his powers.

The reason he can spam Izanagi was because he possesses both the Spiritual energies of the Uchiha and the Physical energies of the Senju. It's the same thing Danzou did to enable to himself to maintain that many eyes, but Madara's is a more refined version. This is chalked up to him being more capable of controlling Hashirama's powers than Danzou, who was neither Uchiha nor an exceptional Senju (in the sense that Hashirama was).

By obtaining both the powerful energies of the Rikudou lineage (spiritual and physical), Madara became an entity similar to the Rikudou himself, although he apparently still lacked the Rinnegan until this chapter. It's still left in the dark what jutsu Madara can or can't use, and in what ways he's actually crippled... there's definitely still a trick to his body. We've yet to see his EMS or non-Sharingan techniques from him.

And to those complaining about Madara's missing limbs coming and going, he's already proven they're not only replaceable, but made from Zetsu parts to begin with. So don't bother, it's just one of the many ongoing mysteries of Madara's body, one that we've known about for some time.