Thread: Bleach 288

SGKK 480p link is actually 720p PS3 VERSION, no 480p was released.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-16-2010 at 06:44 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I honestly was expecting a rediculous filler arc after last week
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Yeah I thought we was going get another arc, even though last weeks was a filler it was pretty dam funny.

I remember in the Manga Byakuya was fighting Yami as well? No? Or is that next week then?

Hey guys i got a question...

I know for Naruto anime Rokudaime Sennin (props for everything you do!) gives links to taka subs, which torrents Naruto anime in MP4 format, which means My PS3 can read it perfecly, which is very cool...

Now i've wondered if you guys can post a link that gives bleach anime in MP4 format also? caus i've not found any yet! I would love to watch them also on the PS3 instead of my computer screen!

Thanks alot guys,

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Hey guys i got a question...

I know for Naruto anime Rokudaime Sennin (props for everything you do!) gives links to taka subs, which torrents Naruto anime in MP4 format, which means My PS3 can read it perfecly, which is very cool...

Now i've wondered if you guys can post a link that gives bleach anime in MP4 format also? caus i've not found any yet! I would love to watch them also on the PS3 instead of my computer screen!

Thanks alot guys,
    SGKK

Nyaatorrents.org

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=se...erm=bleach+288

Sgkk is to bleach, what Taka is to Naruto. Funny thing, they made a torrent specifically for ps3 this time, 720p, ur in luck.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    SGKK

Nyaatorrents.org

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=se...erm=bleach+288

Sgkk is to bleach, what Taka is to Naruto. Funny thing, they made a torrent specifically for ps3 this time, 720p, ur in luck.
    First i would like to say thank you. i really appreciate what you do each week, posting the links on mangashare to download the anime via a torrent client. It really simplify our lives. I am sure many people feel this way!

Also extra thanks for this link! I love to watch my favorite animes on my tv via my PS3, and if you can add this link to the bunch it would be great!

Again thank you very much rokudaime sennin!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    First i would like to say thank you. i really appreciate what you do each week, posting the links on mangashare to download the anime via a torrent client. It really simplify our lives. I am sure many people feel this way!

Also extra thanks for this link! I love to watch my favorite animes on my tv via my PS3, and if you can add this link to the bunch it would be great!

Again thank you very much rokudaime sennin!
    I didn't think any1 really cared, but your welcome. As for adding the PS3 link, that depends on what SGKK decides to do. So far I only have added the best sub versions with the most seeds. Sgkk usually do two releases, 720p and 480, but this week they did 720p.mkv and 720p.mp4 for ps3. So it all depends on what they release. if there's no mp4 version on that list, you could always do a quick search in that nyaatorrent site.

As for the episode, it was alright. Nothing too special, mayuri was boring as hell, byakuya wasn't anything special, only thing entertaining was kenpachi to some degree, and Ichigo/Onahana discussion was informative, why the hell is her voice so calm and soothing, yet still annoying.?