Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    yes they will.i bel19ve in United ^^

hotspurs was not in madrid levels.gosh i overrated them i guess.they don`t have the mental capability right now in a crucial round like this on LC.damn
    Yeah. It didn't help that we were setup to get the ball to Crouch so he could hold it up and allow us to bypass Real's midfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I wouldnt say Barca "raped" Shachtar, think again the ukrainian side had theyre chance too and it was very unlucky for them not to score in some occasions. Shachtar coach said it all, he went with ofensive strategy instead of defensive strategy that every team played this year against Barca. The gamble didnt went well though.

ManU and Chelsea was a close match, the difference was in each teams attacking duo. Chelseas Torres-Derogba partnership is off while ManU Rooney Chicharito playes out nicely. Berba adds up with an extra. Other than that, the teams are very much even.

Real Madrid were first of all lucky that they played Tottenham without Crouch. We could clearly see what can Bale do even in a defensive formation. I dont know if its only me but I find Ronaldos game a little bit too showy and less effective.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I wouldnt say Barca "raped" Shachtar, think again the ukrainian side had theyre chance too and it was very unlucky for them not to score in some occasions. Shachtar coach said it all, he went with ofensive strategy instead of defensive strategy that every team played this year against Barca. The gamble didnt went well though.
    Sure they had some big chances to score in this match, but looking at overall chances and how the teams performed, Barcelona clearly was the far better team.

Well yeah, Barca was the better team and in offense they were far far ahead but all Im saying is that it wasnt classified as football "rape" bcs even though the score was 5-1, Shachtar put up a nice fight and were close to make a few goals. Lpools first half against Man City this monday is how you in football sense "rape" someone
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

No surprises in todays matches. My bets are on a Manchester United - Barcelona final, with Barca winning.

I'm disturbed. Better Man U squads have failed to reach the European Cup semis.

And yet this one has.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post

That's because Chelsea doesn't have a team at the moment. And the buying of Torres surely didn't help them.

Im shocked at how Inter degraded this year, they may have a first class team on paper but somehow they play very shaky and uninspired. Is that what happens to unexperienced teams who suddenly win everything in one year ? Most notably Inters defence is a mess right now. Chivu and Maicon have the worst season ever, Ranochia isnt ready (as was clearly shown when he foolishy gave Raul the space to score in yesterdays CL match) and Milito cant find his scoring boots. At this point I would took a gamble with Coutinho + Eto´o + Pazzini on front and Zaneti + Lucio + Samuel + Nagatomo on the bottom.

On the other hand, Schalke is doing pretty well this year. Seems like having a "tough love" natured ex-coach Felix Magath made the the team strong in body and mind - something Bayern Munich could take a note of

4 El Clásicos !! Thats insane ! Im super curious if Madrid can atleast put up a fight against Barca, last time I remember they were beaten to a pulp. I think this 4 matches will decide the rest of the season for both teams, if Madrid can beat Barca than they might just create a cornerstone for overthrowing the champions of theyre pedestal. If not, then Barca will just make theyre difference in strenght that much wider. Im gonna stand neutral and hope for thrilling matches.

Pure luck I would say, ManU didnt have a tough opponent in the CL knockouts so far. Chelsea is currently in turmoil and the way I see it, they are headed in the same direction as Man City. Marseille, devastated Chelsea and now Schalke - those are all beatable teams for a club like Man U. They should be in this years final.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

No way that we will Lose by the roman Mercenary.....but still Drogba give me goosebumps ....and he scored...but thanks to Ji our unsung heroes ,we win^

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    That's because Chelsea doesn't have a team at the moment. And the buying of Torres surely didn't help them.
    chicarito only spend 7 million,you can buy 7 striker like him for the price of torres with 1 million change.the only thing he couldn`t do is only diving.i guess you need a 50 mill bucks striker for that.

Im shocked at how Inter degraded this year, they may have a first class team on paper but somehow they play very shaky and uninspired. Is that what happens to unexperienced teams who suddenly win everything in one year ? Most notably Inters defence is a mess right now. Chivu and Maicon have the worst season ever, Ranochia isnt ready (as was clearly shown when he foolishy gave Raul the space to score in yesterdays CL match) and Milito cant find his scoring boots. At this point I would took a gamble with Coutinho + Eto´o + Pazzini on front and Zaneti + Lucio + Samuel + Nagatomo on the bottom.

On the other hand, Schalke is doing pretty well this year. Seems like having a "tough love" natured ex-coach Felix Magath made the the team strong in body and mind - something Bayern Munich could take a note of

4 El Clásicos !! Thats insane ! Im super curious if Madrid can atleast put up a fight against Barca, last time I remember they were beaten to a pulp. I think this 4 matches will decide the rest of the season for both teams, if Madrid can beat Barca than they might just create a cornerstone for overthrowing the champions of theyre pedestal. If not, then Barca will just make theyre difference in strenght that much wider. Im gonna stand neutral and hope for thrilling matches.
    inter got beaten by mr.champions...Raul gonzales....but i guess the departing of mou give them the biggest hit.and rafa benitez stupidness.

yeah 4 el clasico...i know the broadcaster gonna have crazy profit from this.....i remember the last el clasico have more than 200 million viewers.

Pure luck I would say, ManU didnt have a tough opponent in the CL knockouts so far. Chelsea is currently in turmoil and the way I see it, they are headed in the same direction as Man City. Marseille, devastated Chelsea and now Schalke - those are all beatable teams for a club like Man U. They should be in this years final.
    i hope MU goes to final..face off against madrid.and win this year CL to prove that our achievement is not just from luck.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Halftime and still no goal, tch! Come on Man U!

Edit: 2 goals in a span of 2mins. Sure W!
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 04-26-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...