Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I was kinda shocked about AC Milan yesterday, just few days back when they defeated theyre opponent 4-0 in a thrilling league game I thought they would be on top of Totenham but reallity was way too different. Gattuso, what a child

About today´s match, I think its gonna be 50-50 in the first half. Arsenal guys need to show the attitude wenger was talking so much about recently, or they will be kicked out. They can do it, Barca is not unbeatable.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    That is not true they won the Champions League in 2007 and that was against Liverpool.
    Dammit! Guess I erased this season from my memory already

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I was kinda shocked about AC Milan yesterday, just few days back when they defeated theyre opponent 4-0 in a thrilling league game I thought they would be on top of Totenham but reallity was way too different. Gattuso, what a child
    I don't think really highly about the Italian league. Guess that's why I wasn't too shocked about the outcome.
    And the Spurs really have put together a great team over the past years with players like Modric, Lennon or van der Vaart

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    About today´s match, I think its gonna be 50-50 in the first half. Arsenal guys need to show the attitude wenger was talking so much about recently, or they will be kicked out. They can do it, Barca is not unbeatable.
    IMO Wenger is one of the best (if not the best) coach in the world. And you have to reconsider that no non-english team have won in London the last couple of years or so.

EDIT: 1-0 for Barca
    So far the game stands up for it's expectations.

EDIT 2: Hurray for Arsenal!
    The Gunners win 2-1 against Barca!

That was a really good game, indeed.
    Last edited by Light-kun; 02-16-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I dunno what HAPPENED to the Barca?

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    I dunno what HAPPENED to the Barca?
    Viktor Valdez, that what it was
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Viktor Valdez, that what it was
    I dunno why don't they bring more talented Goalkeeper than him. Apparently he's the weakest point in the team.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Well dont blame Valdez, its not his fault that Barca has so much ball possesion that he practiculary doesnt have much space to grow as a goalkeeper. Without practice, serious match practice I mean, no goalkeeper can work himself to the top level.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

The fact is Arsenal went more offensive by bringing on Arshavin, whilst Barca tried to sit on what they had. Take this lesson from Argentina in 2006. Sometimes the best form of defence is attack. See Real Madrid vs Man U 2003 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

^ Indeed, Arshavin was the key to Arsenal's win.

But I think Valdez is at fault, too.

You could expect Spain's number 2 to get the ball which led to the 1-1.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    nope,it was nasri...he made such a great contribution when wenger change his position.....great pass to arshavin.y`all can all forget about zidane now...^

I don't think really highly about the Italian league. Guess that's why I wasn't too shocked about the outcome.
    And the Spurs really have put together a great team over the past years with players like Modric, Lennon or van der Vaart
    true,the decreasing challenge from the opponent...and their own inconsistent made milan were they were right now.

Well dont blame Valdez, its not his fault that Barca has so much ball possesion that he practiculary doesnt have much space to grow as a goalkeeper. Without practice, serious match practice I mean, no goalkeeper can work himself to the top level.
    true,but arsenal change of tactics was great,wenger gamble was sure paid off...but barca is still can kick ass in their homeground.no pique though...don`t know bout puyol.....except if arsenal use inter "buss in front of the goal' tactics.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post

But I think Valdez is at fault, too.

You could expect Spain's number 2 to get the ball which led to the 1-1.
    No the key was Arsenal bringing an extra striker and Barcelona substituting an attacking player by a defending player. It was a lot of risk but it worked out.

Still it would be a damn shame if Barca gets kicked out of the Champions League. They are the best football team with the most beautiful football in the world