Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dullmeaster View Post
    So that's why isshin lost his powers..? Cuz it seems like ichigo will lose his shinigami powers if he uses fgt!
    Didn't think about that but I suppose it is possible that would fit my prediction that Ichigo may loose his powers for a bit after he defeats Aizen and a new villain emerges.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Lol, what's making ppl think aizens dying after this? I honestly see, at the least, Aizen being taken over by the Hogyokou, with its "will". Either that or Aizen gets stronger and stronger.

H@LY SH!T. Bleach & Naruto is bringing great stuff this week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

this is going to be epic
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

New translation of the same spoilers are available. And the translations are so piss-poor they even contradict themselves at times, and to understand what they are trying to say... fucking impossible task. Now it says that the final getsuga tensho will not render Ichigo completely powerless, but that the reason why Aizen can't sense him is because he evolved beyond him... This is headache-inducing, for sure.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    New translation of the same spoilers are available. And the translations are so piss-poor they even contradict themselves at times, and to understand what they are trying to say... fucking impossible task. Now it says that the final getsuga tensho will not render Ichigo completely powerless, but that the reason why Aizen can't sense him is because he evolved beyond him... This is headache-inducing, for sure.
    Hmm... both the translations in the spoiler thread say that ichigo will turn into zangetsu with the FGT.. but he also has to part with his shinigami powers.. So which translation are you looking at?

Epic spoilers, though.. If it wasnt for the fact that hollow ichigo merged with zangetsu, id say that using FGT would leave ichigo as human-hollow.. Although it still stills he parts with his shinigami powers.. so it also makes me wonder if his hollow powers will remain.. O.o The only way out of that is because hollow ichigo merged with zangetsu.. but still, why say shinigami powers >.> Tomorrows chapter should be good..

Pew Pew Pew....
    dark sky in the background? did he just pull out a meidou zangetsuha? o_0

We had some people predicting a while back that ichigo would merge with zangetsu but i though that since he was already part of Ichigo it wasnt going to happen. This shocked me just when I thought it was getting predictable, I am blind sided.

It made little sense though that Ichigo is stronger because he got rid of his powers but w/e. This manga seems like its ending even though it has several things left like Urahara and the Vizards plans. It might be one of those mangas like YYH which should have ended an arc sooner.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    WTF more long hair power ups?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    We had some people predicting a while back that ichigo would merge with zangetsu but i though that since he was already part of Ichigo it wasnt going to happen. This shocked me just when I thought it was getting predictable, I am blind sided.

It made little sense though that Ichigo is stronger because he got rid of his powers but w/e. This manga seems like its ending even though it has several things left like Urahara and the Vizards plans. It might be one of those mangas like YYH which should have ended an arc sooner.
    Trust me dude this manga is far from ending.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,