Please bring back the blog format main page.

I have to agree with what Sushi and hakomasong said under the Welcome thread. Besides what they mentioned there, I don't disagree that a forum is great for bringing the community together. But making the website a forum only seems too much like you're force feeding this format down our throats.

For what its worth (how much weight does one random voice carry?) I have to say I'm disappointed with this change and the way it was implemented..

Every opinion counts, if anyone else holds the same opinion then please don't hesitate to post, because every person counts, and hopefully we will get the forums, AND the old site's format.

I'm also in favour of possibly bringing back the original site and at the same time having a forum to communicate with everyone. I believe that with the original site/page its possible to attract more people and encourage them to join the forum community at bsmanga and mangashare. Just my thoughts,

ill ask blud about it maybe if he disabled the comments snd instead left a link to here ?

Then again look at the adverse it seriously reduces the amount of work he has to put into his releases
    Harry Potter 7 :yondaime

I knew people would be sad to see the old site and the RSS feed go. But don't worry, since the beginning we had big plans to add a front page to this forum with a unique scanlation publishing system.

Those under the Scanlator usergroup (and admins) will be able to publish a little news article on the homepage with a download link for their releases, similar to the old style BSManga.com website. There will be RSS feeds available. The only difference with the old site is that instead of just the series that bludshock does, you'll be able to get daily updates from any scanlator that chooses to contribute here.

The kinks are being worked out but it should be ready for business within a week or two.

That's great news Blud, I'm sure everyone appreciates all the hardwork you put into this forum, and the upcoming front page. I look forward to everything, thank you again.

Yep, we are all looking forward to what's to come. Especially now that other scanlators can post their downloads up.

I like the fact that other scanlators can post their work up. I still like the old main page though since it's easier to access the downloads.

Old steps:
    1) go to bsmanga.com
    2) click the link for the manga you want to download

New Steps:
    1) go to mangashare.com
    2) go to scanlation forum
    3) find scanlation thread and click it
    4) click the link for the scans
    Sometimes...
    5) new window pops up and gives you the real link
    6) you finally click the real link and get the real thing

Big difference o.o
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    I knew people would be sad to see the old site and the RSS feed go. But don't worry, since the beginning we had big plans to add a front page to this forum with a unique scanlation publishing system.

Those under the Scanlator usergroup (and admins) will be able to publish a little news article on the homepage with a download link for their releases, similar to the old style BSManga.com website. There will be RSS feeds available. The only difference with the old site is that instead of just the series that bludshock does, you'll be able to get daily updates from any scanlator that chooses to contribute here.

The kinks are being worked out but it should be ready for business within a week or two.
    yeah, thanks you are doing a great work with this forum, keep it up

if you book mark the download page then itll directly point you
    it won't direct you to forum anymore

but i like the forum =D