Thread: hougyoku

Freak

hougyoku

Um, i havent put much thought into this theory, but in the last chapter (419), the hougyoku saves aizen, so i was wondering that maybe the hougyoku has a mind of its own and maybe it is going to take control over aizen in the next few chapters? maybe it is similar to ichigo's hollow in the begining...

It's possible, this page is interesting

Spoiler!

This page and the last chapter are somewhat indicating that the Hougyoku could have a mind of its own, and on top of that there were two Hougyoku, Aizens and Uraharas.
    I thought of it too, but I'm not sure myself.. I wish Kubo would explain a little bit more about it. IF it has a mind of his own, then it's possible that it will take over Aizen sooner or later, the more power it gives the chance's rising that Aizens mind will be consumed by it.

But the hogukyoku fulfills the wishes to those nearby, given these wishes are probable, and this seems to contradict that it could have a will of its own.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    yeah but after saying that aizen could be the one contradicting himself as he was the one who 1st gave the impression that the hougyoku will grant ur wishes whereas in recent chapters aizen has been saying stuff like it looks like the hougyoku doesnt want me to lose to a human stuff like that... so this is what i think, at 1st the hougyoku makes u belive that it will aid u to fulfill your desires but then as the hougyoku itself becomes stronger it consumes you a bit like the bakotou if you remember that filler

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Don't know what batoto is.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i think im spelling it wrong but its the thing in the filler arc which concerned a captain amagai.... im not comparing them completely just in the way that it lendds you strength and then when you are a bit desperate for more strength it consumes you if you understand me

its actually spelt bakkoto watch this fight might help refreshen your memory about that arc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgB8O1AORdk
    actually this one will give you a better understanding to what im trying to say me thinks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc4Mn...eature=related
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 09-14-2010 at 12:27 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry