View Poll Results: How was this episode?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight out the manga, can't get any better than this.

4 36.36%
  • Awesome episode, Luffy's in the war!

5 45.45%
  • Real good until the fillers.

2 18.18%
  • Meh. I seen better.

0 0%
  • It sucked! WTF Garp couldn't remembered Buggy?

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    GOOD now i have three people to chew out LOL
    filler SUCKS and it makes people think things that are not true OMG
    take this filler
    filler
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pretty good episode. Even tho nothing happened, my two favorite parts were Akainu saying something along the lines of "I'll teach em all a lesson", he's obviously the most hardcore badass of the admirals. If Sengoku retires, altho unlikely, then Akainu would be promoted to his position. and my most favorite part was Luffy and Whitebeard's exchange, that was so fun to watch, and every1's reactions, I was hoping they'd talk back and forth for a bit. Absolutely loved it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    GOOD now i have three people to chew out LOL
    filler SUCKS and it makes people think things that are not true OMG
    take this filler
    filler
    could you tell us what the filler part was instead of talking crazy.

@FireFistLuffy: a little suggestion. you should get rid of the watchop button, looks stupid. keep the Funimation and next week episode preview. Then underneath edit and add all these buttons, for the streaming link 1, I used watchop.com and streaming link 2, I used watchanimeon.com which is another one of my favorite sites. You already got the horriblesubs 360p, however needs the 720p. FUNiSubs didn't release a 720p OP episode this week for some reason, who knows maybe it's on their site, but I added the animelink 720p version instead, and the yibis release you can add later. If not, just do the streaming links, 360p, and 720p versions for sure.

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=se...=one+piece+466
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-14-2010 at 01:53 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

WHAT u read it just like i do u should not have to tell me and if luffy fights full body and jungo i WILL FLIP THE F**K OUT
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WHAT u read it just like i do u should not have to tell me and if luffy fights full body and jungo i WILL FLIP THE F**K OUT
    Actually I've no idea what you just said, no clue what full body and jungo means. I've only read the chapters starting from impel down, that's what around 60 chapters. And I used to watch the funimation dub long long ago, till the alabasta arc, I've no clue what happens in between, I'm planning on catching up soon tho, hopefully soon. And I did read the war but I had a hard time understanding every little detail that was going on, cause you know, I don't know the background info on most of the characters. Anyways, stop being such a tard, and explain things nicely instead of complaining.

Again, the episode went nowhere but the Akainu's menacing words and that last exchange between Luffy and Whitebeard made up for it, that was just too damn awesome.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    pretty good episode. Even tho nothing happened, my two favorite parts were Akainu saying something along the lines of "I'll teach em all a lesson", he's obviously the most hardcore badass of the admirals. If Sengoku retires, altho unlikely, then Akainu would be promoted to his position. and my most favorite part was Luffy and Whitebeard's exchange, that was so fun to watch, and every1's reactions, I was hoping they'd talk back and forth for a bit. Absolutely loved it tho.

could you tell us what the filler part was instead of talking crazy.

@FireFistLuffy: a little suggestion. you should get rid of the watchop button, looks stupid. keep the Funimation and next week episode preview. Then underneath edit and add all these buttons, for the streaming link 1, I used watchop.com and streaming link 2, I used watchanimeon.com which is another one of my favorite sites. You already got the horriblesubs 360p, however needs the 720p. FUNiSubs didn't release a 720p OP episode this week for some reason, who knows maybe it's on their site, but I added the animelink 720p version instead, and the yibis release you can add later. If not, just do the streaming links, 360p, and 720p versions for sure.

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=se...=one+piece+466
    Alright thanks, was reading your suggestions on your post earlier. I think I'm going to redo the buttons. I don't really want to link yibis torrents. Just being lazy but going keep it just funi 720p torrent and the horrible 360p torrent. About the streams I'll change them as well keep the Funi and the next weeks episode preview(will change it a bit was a quicky doesn't look that great) What's the size of your small buttons? 50 x 43?

You bitch about us getting a scene with Luffy pounding Fullmetal and Jango, but not the 2-3 minutes of Coby cowardice that they put 3 times already.

It's not even a filler really makes sense storywise, why ? Because Jango and Fullmetal are under Hina's command. Luffy fought Hina in the war, (well more like easily surpass her.)and that's the scene that's next. But it's been shown that Fullmetal and Jango are obsessive for Hina, another gag.

Reason why I couldn't wait for the anime to catch up to the war was for these extended fights. Since Oda was trying move the war arc along as fast as possible. So we didn't get to see long fights, Jimbei vs Moria was one example.

um in my defense i did b***h about the coby stuff and its full body not full metal at least that what it was i think ??? and i get mad at filler cuz i dont think it should be there stick to the story like glue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Alright thanks, was reading your suggestions on your post earlier. I think I'm going to redo the buttons. I don't really want to link yibis torrents. Just being lazy but going keep it just funi 720p torrent and the horrible 360p torrent. About the streams I'll change them as well keep the Funi and the next weeks episode preview(will change it a bit was a quicky doesn't look that great) What's the size of your small buttons? 50 x 43?

You bitch about us getting a scene with Luffy pounding Fullmetal and Jango, but not the 2-3 minutes of Coby cowardice that they put 3 times already.

It's not even a filler really makes sense storywise, why ? Because Jango and Fullmetal are under Hina's command. Luffy fought Hina in the war, (well more like easily surpass her.)and that's the scene that's next. But it's been shown that Fullmetal and Jango are obsessive for Hina, another gag.

Reason why I couldn't wait for the anime to catch up to the war was for these extended fights. Since Oda was trying move the war arc along as fast as possible. So we didn't get to see long fights, Jimbei vs Moria was one example.
    yea, yibis does take their time. the small buttons are 100 x 43 I believe. Since 500 is max for the single buttons, had to change the 450 to 400 to keep it uniform.

About the streams, keep the official funimation one, however not many like that. The preview is good too, just redo the buttons for those. And then have two anime streaming sites, "watchop" and "watchanimeon" are good links. Then the horriblesubs 360 and funisubs 720 or any other 720 instead if they're unavailable. That should be perfect then.

And the fillers if done right, are actually quite enjoyable, makes the fights longer, more fun.

but i dont really care about it being longer or not i want accuracy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

um in my defense i did b***h about the coby stuff and its full body not full metal at least that what it was i think ??? and i get mad at filler cuz i dont think it should be there stick to the story like glue
    oh guess was some one else.

but i dont really care about it being longer or not i want accuracy
    Meh.

It's pretty accurate to me. Rather see them get stomped out by Luffy then from no named WB pirate fodder.

id rather not see them at all we did not really see them in the manga either much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]