Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So Kanda and Alma's past lives were lovers, which Kanda never realized until now where they both will possibly die. The fact that Kanda's past life's love was Alma's past life was a great twist for sure.

Once Allen finally registered that fact with his eye, and Alma just freaked the hell out to try and prevent Kanda from finding out was nothing short of amazing storytelling.

Alma's last words were both tragic and heartfelt words of farewell to Kanda in all incarnations of his lives.

Allen's takeover by Neah was also interesting. Looks like Mana's spirit is keeping him in check. Can only wonder just how broken up Kanda will be both physically and mentally. Next chap sounds like a tear-jerker.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    So Kanda and Alma's past lives were lovers, which Kanda never realized until now where they both will possibly die. The fact that Kanda's past life's love was Alma's past life was a great twist for sure.

Once Allen finally registered that fact with his eye, and Alma just freaked the hell out to try and prevent Kanda from finding out was nothing short of amazing storytelling.

Alma's last words were both tragic and heartfelt words of farewell to Kanda in all incarnations of his lives.

Allen's takeover by Neah was also interesting. Looks like Mana's spirit is keeping him in check. Can only wonder just how broken up Kanda will be both physically and mentally. Next chap sounds like a tear-jerker.
    agree to everything, also i dont think allen will be able so save alma from the self destruct he/she is doing. but it sucks though, it seems very cliched that allen will feel guilty again by not being able to save alma.

btw, what do you think the previous poster means when he said that tiki = mana? is that true? it is not, right?

That was partially a joke.

If I remember right, Earl said that there was one of the noah that helped 14. This chapter suggested that Neah looks like Tiki (they are twins), so who other than your twin brother would help you against your familiy ? And that's not all, it seems that manga suggest(ed in some eariler chapters ?) that there is some deeper connection between Allen and Tiki, deeper than in the rest of the clan (at least with Tiki). Plus we now know why Earl was looking that way and having high expectations of Tiki - because he reminded him of his lovley 14.

I'm not sure if I remembered it right, but beside the one noah there was suppose to be a human who aided the 14 as well and from that human The Order gained the knowledge of Earl's fight with 14 - that man wasn't Mana (I think that guy was once showed as some old dude dying in bed talking with Allen's master or someone of the order), yet Mana seems to know too much to be another human (his noah could died or be sealed, or something). The scar that he left Allen not only helped him with demons, but seems to be something that can be used as a tool to oppose the noah inside Allen.

So you wanted, you have it snowbear .

About Alma's name... in resident evil (movie) there is a computer girl that has that name so it seems to be a girl's name. They probably named him like that as a tribute to his past self. Afterall they know who's soul they had put in that body.

BTW. Alma's soul give us an answer to why they were the only two to wake up and that's because they were the only one's that had left something to do, to fulfill their promis that tied down their souls to earth.

yea sorry, still dont get it though. lol. im very gullible. superficial you may say.Ü

i got confused because mana turned into akuma right? so there was no way he'd be a noah,or as you say, inside him a sealed noah..

wait wait, tiki and neah are twins? or is that an assumption?

you know you should construct your sentences with some assumptive statements [if its an assumption] so that i can understand you clearly.lol.

BTW. Alma's soul give us an answer to why they were the only two to wake up and that's because they were the only one's that had left something to do, to fulfill their promis that tied down their souls to earth.
    its too tragic, right? d'you reckon that alma realized it even before they killed each other in the past or just when they saw yuu's mind?

oh maaan, i love this manga!