Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Tobi telling the turth

17 53.13%
  • Is Tobi talking shit again

15 46.88%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    how about madara(tobi) manipulated nagato's dad and mom .. and secretly had sex with nagato's mom and now that's it problem solved..

nagato born.. hope its a good one
    wait, you mean like Tobi could be Nagato's real dad? He genjutsu f**cked Nagato's mom, LOL.

Well there's a possibility I hadn't considered, but sure why not. It would make things simpler, no need to go find an uchiha to have sex with an uzumaki, when he is the greatest uchiha there was (or was he?)
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    well said roku...yeah.. roflol
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    how about madara(tobi) manipulated nagato's dad and mom .. and secretly had sex with nagato's mom and now that's it problem solved..

nagato born.. hope its a good one
    Heheh I had a similar theory, that Madara used genjutsu on Nagato's mom when papa was away so he could inject some uchiha dna into her. Thereby fooling her into thinking she's only doing it with her bf/husband. it'd fit with the uzumaki/senjuu + Uchiha being both halves of the sage's lineage, and it would give madara license to say the rinnegan was his to begin with or that he gave it to nagato.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Heheh I had a similar theory, that Madara used genjutsu on Nagato's mom when papa was away so he could inject some uchiha dna into her. Thereby fooling her into thinking she's only doing it with her bf/husband. it'd fit with the uzumaki/senjuu + Uchiha being both halves of the sage's lineage, and it would give madara license to say the rinnegan was his to begin with or that he gave it to nagato.
    Interesting idea. seems like it could work, but maybe a bit too advanced.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

My current (serious ) thinking is this:

*As stated by Madara, Madara allowed himself to die or appear dead at VOTE so that he could gain Hashirama's Senju power.

*Something went wrong with his plans and he was forced to live inside a Zetsu construct body.

*Madara found that even though he now had some of Hashirama's potential, he was unable to awaken the rinnegan by himself. Fake body had low potential maybe.

*Madara decided to use a suitable Senju or Uzumaki Pawn as the incubator for HIS OWN EYES.

*In the meanwhile, he dicided to exact revenge on the Uchiha, and to begin collecting powerful Uchiha eyes for Izanagi and other Sharingan powers. Madara colludes with Danzo or manipulates him to slaughter the Uchiha and collect their eyes.

*Madara uses Genjutsu on Nagato's family and inserts his own eyes in Nagato.

*Madara Stays very close to Nagato's Family watching carefully and orchestrating events which would finally cause the Sharingan alreay infused with Hashirama's Senju power to bloom into full Rinnegans.

The above need not be the way it all happened, but it is highly plausible and allows for a direct literal translation of Madara's claim to have given Nagato the Rinnegan.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Madara has claimed he "gave" the Rinnegan. I think this is true. I don't believe that he walked up to Nagato and just handed him the Rinnegan. (Lol) I think he manipulated Nagato's genealogy. Meaning he messed around with who would marry his mother or father.
    If he did give the rinnegan, he probably knew when the rinnegan would pop up, which is Nagato. There could have been previous rinnegan that has not been activated, just like the sharingan.

Madara probably manipulated Nagato's genealogy into forming the rinnegan.

In that case I believe he is telling the truth.