Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Tobi telling the turth

17 53.13%
  • Is Tobi talking shit again

15 46.88%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    you guys are making it way too complicated. Rinnegan comes from Tobi. Rinnegan comes from the heavens. Therefore Tobi = the heavens. Simple
    Lol Thats like saying sharingan comes from the Devil.
    Maybe Tobi experimented and made an unstable incomplete rinnegan and gave it to Nagato and over time it became perfect so he came back to take it
    LMAo that theory is a Fail
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

so.... according to Kashi, Madara is basically the illuminati of the Naruto-Universe, secretly controlling every aspect of everything that has ever happened ever since he got his ass kicked by the first hokage. I wanna say bulls*it but it sorta makes sense in an typically shonen manga with the secret mastermind underlying plot device, sorta like how Azien in Bleach let Ichigo get strong in order to test his new power bullshit.... at least thats what I am seeing...

EPIC!!!

So EMS + Rinnegan = what?
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

raf

pein is just a nagato's tech. a tech that nagato needed because he wasn't able to move. but pain isn't stronger than a healthy nagato.however, no one so far seemed able to defeat pain in a fair fight. but that fact is that if nagato was healthy, using all his powers, he is much more stronger than pain.

right now, naruto and sasuke will be stronger than pain, but they won't be stronger than a healthy nagato.

there isn't a EMS+rinnegan. rinnegan is simply perfect and he needs it. f*ck EMS.

If you put it that way, I understand
    but why does Madara need rinegan...?
    aaaaa, naruto is getting on my nerves....when the chapter ends, it's like the story ended, and it drives me mad!!!
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Banned
    I think Madara was talking about :
    Tobi was the one who reveleaed the secrets of Rinnegan and the power it has, because nagato was to young to understand all that shit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    raf

pein is just a nagato's tech. a tech that nagato needed because he wasn't able to move. but pain isn't stronger than a healthy nagato.however, no one so far seemed able to defeat pain in a fair fight. but that fact is that if nagato was healthy, using all his powers, he is much more stronger than pain.

right now, naruto and sasuke will be stronger than pain, but they won't be stronger than a healthy nagato.

there isn't a EMS+rinnegan. rinnegan is simply perfect and he needs it. f*ck EMS.
    we have not seen the Powers of EMS. Rinnegan is indeed powerfull bit since naruot has so much informations about pain he was able to defeat just like he is going to do on Sasuke.

you saw what a weak and dying rinnegan user can do.. destroying villages etc.
    and it is stated in the manga that rinnegan is the strongest eye of them all.

tobi needs it to control gedo mazo..and perhaps control juby

MS has the power to destroy villages, and more...I don't think that rinnegan is weak, but I want to see how strong can EMS(sasuke) get...rinnegan is weak against genjutsu, MS can make the strongest genjutsu in Naruto-world, who knows what will EMS do...and don't forget, Pain/Nagato, Madara, First, etc, they are all very very strong ninjas, legendery even, but Naruto and Sasuke will probably make them into a memory...Madara for all of us is still just a myth...he will probably get to the point of being God/Devil at the end of the manga...
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

how can MS destroy villages?? and more??lol how? with what?? even a elemental can in theory can destroy a village if the user has enough chakra. but no one ever had that amount of chakra before. only nagato because being born with the rinnegan means that he was the reincarnation of rikodou so he has hashirama+madara's chakra (physical and spiritual energy).

and who told that rinnegan is weak against genjutsu? jiraya's genjutsu did not work on nagato.. deidara broke sasuke's genjutsu with normal eye..sasuke blocked itachi's tsukyomi with normal sharingan.. what are you saying dude?

and mark my words.. rinnegan can use MS jutsus since rikodou was the one that wrote the MS jutsus and secrets on that stone.

note: it was showed and clearly stated that rinnegan is "the strongest eye of them all". this was stated in the last chapter. and it is obvious.