• 3 - Average

4 9.09%
  • 2 - Bad

0 0%
  • 1 - Terrible

2 4.55%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Konan is way up in the sexy stock market right!

Madara's BSing again. He's trying to trick her into giving up Nagato's position. The Rin'negan is the transmigration eye, meaning the bearer is reincarnated after death with the Rin'negan. Reincarnation isn't given, and Madara would have no control over it.
    Perhaps...

However, what evidence have we seen proving Nagato was actually born with the Rinnegan? The earliest we ever saw him use it was right after his parents were killed. We have no idea what may have happened to him prior to that event.

- Finally got to see Konan in a 1 on 1 fight and her trap for Madara was what I expected.

- Akatsuki was originally the name of Yahiko's group and as we expected Tobi played a part in inspiring him to form it.

- However the line about him giving Nagato the Rinnengan is sure to spawn many annoying theories...

- The fact his mask cracked may be bad thing as that opened his Sharingan to be viewed easier. Which probably means she is already under a Genjutsu...

- Those with simplified jutsu's and greater skill tend to have an overwhelming style jutsu. Konan fighting style is well equipped for dealing with Tobi's time space ninjutsu.

- The sea of paper I have to admit before the chapter dropped I thought of but thought maybe that was a bit much for Konan. Glad to see I underestimated her thats one hell of a jutsu.

- Since Jiraya infiltrated the village through the water makes me wonder if the jutsu is something new she put up recently or if its in a different location.

- I get the feeling we may see more of Tobi's face next chapter.

5/5 chapter for me good stuff

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Perhaps...

However, what evidence have we seen proving Nagato was actually born with the Rinnegan? The earliest we ever saw him use it was right after his parents were killed. We have no idea what may have happened to him prior to that event.
    The best analogy for the Rin'negan is the Avatar reincarnation. The person is capable when they are born, but they don't know until later in life when they start to learn about their powers.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    4/5 for sure !!

- And GUYS; please, try to understand Madara / Tobi's character. Madara is the one that kept the circle of hatred going on for centuries in the shinobi world, after the Elder Son died. Madara is the core, the reason why YAHIKO had to create a clan for Amegakure's protection and Nagato awakened the Rinnegan, because he lost his parents infront of his eyes. Madara has created war / chaos / hatred all those time in this world, and that's the reason why Nagato achieved such power.

Madara didn't meant it literally; him saying that Konan didn't know anything, is because she truelly didn't know anything about Madara. Madara has been living so long and manipulated every fkcin situation in the shadows, behind the scenes. His second Kyuubi attack, made Yondaime / Kunshina sacrifice themself, made the top tier of Konoha against Uchiha etc.. Madara is the reason for everything that happened so far. He's the Core of Hatred / Darkness and that's why Naruto / the Light has to stop this circle of hatred, stop Madara.

Madara didn't just GAVE the Rinnegan to Nagato :s if he had those eyes, then why the fck would he give it away? Madara meant it indirectly.. more like; I was the reason for that war and by creating such chaos and hatred, Nagato awakened the Rinnegan.. so that's why he says; I gave Nagato the Rinnegan. I normally don't say this, but I'm 100 % SURE that he meant it like that.

But yea; freakin nice chapter and Madara is one again; fckin amazing in this chapter. His personality is soo freakin bad, love it ! " Madara, do you know why we betrayed you? No clue. That's your problem ! " HAHAHAHAHHA.. love it.

and Bee; badages like I said..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    An injured Madara? A Rinnegan given by Madara's hatred? Akatsuki not an original idea belonging to the Pain anthology? A F'N sea of paper?

Win.

Konan's rising up the shinobi ranks and Madara kicks so much ass.

"I believe a Thank You is in order."

Gold.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    I actually quite enjoyed this chapter, for a change.

Because, "Tobi" may not be "Madara" after all - That's where his theory would kick in.
    That would make Kabuto having shown "Tobi" the real "Madara" in the casket, all the more likely.

-

That being said, I very much doubt this particular theory will turn out to be true.
    Ah yes, that does make more sense.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    4/5 for sure !!

- And GUYS; please, try to understand Madara / Tobi's character. Madara is the one that kept the circle of hatred going on for centuries in the shinobi world, after the Elder Son died. Madara is the core, the reason why YAHIKO had to create a clan for Amegakure's protection and Nagato awakened the Rinnegan, because he lost his parents infront of his eyes. Madara has created war / chaos / hatred all those time in this world, and that's the reason why Nagato achieved such power.

Madara didn't meant it literally; him saying that Konan didn't know anything, is because she truelly didn't know anything about Madara. Madara has been living so long and manipulated every fkcin situation in the shadows, behind the scenes. His second Kyuubi attack, made Yondaime / Kunshina sacrifice themself, made the top tier of Konoha against Uchiha etc.. Madara is the reason for everything that happened so far. He's the Core of Hatred / Darkness and that's why Naruto / the Light has to stop this circle of hatred, stop Madara.

Madara didn't just GAVE the Rinnegan to Nagato :s if he had those eyes, then why the fck would he give it away? Madara meant it indirectly..

But yea; freakin nice chapter and Madara is one again; fckin amazing in this chapter. His personality is soo freakin bad, love it ! " Madara, do you know why we betrayed you? No clue. That's your problem ! " HAHAHAHAHHA.. love it.

Madara is one evil mother******!!! But triggering is still different from giving. I still think he's BSing Konan.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Paulbee, it seems you were partially right. only the upper corner of the mask was blasted off, the rest was just cracked.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

wow konan, u are quite a bad ass arent you. injuring madara that likes to suck everything (no pun intended.....ok maybe) quite an accomplishment maybe that will teach him not to suck everything that comes in his sight (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    4/5 for sure !!

Madara didn't just GAVE the Rinnegan to Nagato :s if he had those eyes, then why the fck would he give it away? Madara meant it indirectly.. more like; I was the reason for that war and by creating such chaos and hatred, Nagato awakened the Rinnegan.. so that's why he says; I gave Nagato the Rinnegan. I normally don't say this, but I'm 100 % SURE that he meant it like that.

we are forgetting something, sasuke could and might carry on the whole cycle of hatred thing. so in a way madara would never truly die

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Madara is one evil mother******!!! But triggering is still different from giving. I still think he's BSing Konan.
    .. that's my point bro. He's mind fckin here with the words; I gave the Rinnegan and made Yahiko create clan etc..

- Madara didn't gave it away, Nagato awakened it himself. But Madara's influences on the shinobi world was the trigger, just like it was for many other occasions. Madara wanted to the top tier of Konoha think, that an Uchiha was behind the second Kyuubi attack. This way; by creating chaos in Konoha, other countries would surely take that as an opportunity to attack. It would have triggered a fourth ninja war and many innocent people with no ties to the ninja world, would die all for the sake of Uchiha's clan self- interest. Madara Uchiha has everything planned out from the beginning. He knows how the system work between the nations, the political reasons and the greed between the countries.

Madara is mostly the reason for everything that happened in the last 60 years. He's the Darkness and Naruto is the Light..

@ Genenis 1.0

haha, I forgot that one; that's also for sure, a gold quote from him. I seriously love this guy. And ooh yea; all those people who were screaming; MADARA or TOBI is gonna get his ass kicked, you people just don't understand him, do you?

- Madara isn't there for the kill, he wants to CAPTURE HER, just like he wanted to do with Yondaime. Madara is a shell of his former self, so his biggest strenght @ this moment, is capturing his opponents and try to get all the information he needs. Madara don't gives a fck if he loses his left, right or both arms.. he can regenrate them whenever he wants. Madara isn't at full strenght, so he just wants to capture that sexy hot baby to have a closer look at her ;p

Just fckin wait, when he's at full strenght; hahaha, he's gonna be rampage people, rampage !
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...