• 3 - Average

4 9.09%
  • 2 - Bad

0 0%
  • 1 - Terrible

2 4.55%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    no poll? 4/5 for me.

Holy Shit! Our worse fears have been realized--Konan is, indeed, badass!

An injury?! On slip-slidey Madara?!!! SURVIVING inflicting said injury?!!!!!!!!! (Sorry Aburame dude. You got "surprise buttsecks"ed away to injure Madara. We'll...miss you, question mark?) That, my friends, is gangsta.

And I'm sure she had time to set this technique up beforehand, but HOLY SHIT DOES HER LAST TECHNIQUE LOOK BADASS! COLLEGE-RULE ABYSS, BITCHES!!!!

And her paper remains stable in the rain, where before Pain had to stop the rain first for her technique to work. It's a shame that she's destined to lose this fight, but it would've been awesome to see her in a fair, non-main-antagonist battle...

holy shiet best ep in a loong long time

Hearing Madara claim he gave Nagato the rinnengan makes me think he may actually be Rikudo's eldest son. If Madara is the eldest son, then it makes sense that he would be able to give Nagato the rinnengan because all Ocular power originated through him
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

NOooo. Why did Madara have to pull an Aizen!? WHYY. It'll be interesting to see the explanation.

I didn't think Konan would be able to injure Madara like that, but she sure surprised me. Respect to her upcoming loss. PAPER > SHURIKEN

Agent paper Yomiko!

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Hearing Madara claim he gave Nagato the rinnengan makes me think he may actually be Rikudo's eldest son. If Madara is the eldest son, then it makes sense that he would be able to give Nagato the rinnengan because all Ocular power originated through him
    That would be some serious longevity we're talking there, well over a few generations.
    You're Entitled to your own opinions but not your own Facts.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Konan is way up in the sexy stock market right!

Madara's BSing again. He's trying to trick her into giving up Nagato's position. The Rin'negan is the transmigration eye, meaning the bearer is reincarnated after death with the Rin'negan. Reincarnation isn't given, and Madara would have no control over it.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Hmm, I don't know about that theory. I mean it's interesting, but then the entire story of Madara's youth and rise amoungst the Uchiha goes right out the window. What about taking his little brother's eyes to form an EMS?

And then there's the age factor. He'd have literally been alive for centuries, and yet somehow managed to hide his true identity from everyone? Considering all his interactions with fellow clansmembers and enemies alike, that's all way to unrealistic within this story's context.

Still, him claiming he gave Nagato the Rinnengan came out of nowhere. I could see him influencing Yahiko to form Akatsuki at some point for his own devices, but the Rinnengan thing is just nuts.

I actually quite enjoyed this chapter, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Hmm, I don't know about that theory. I mean it's interesting, but then the entire story of Madara's youth and rise amoungst the Uchiha goes right out the window. What about taking his little brother's eyes to form an EMS?

And then there's the age factor. He'd have literally been alive for centuries, and yet somehow managed to hide his true identity from everyone? Considering all his interactions with fellow clansmembers and enemies alike, that's all way to unrealistic within this story's context.

Still, him claiming he gave Nagato the Rinnengan came out of nowhere. I could see him influencing Yahiko to form Akatsuki at some point for his own devices, but the Rinnengan thing is just nuts.
    Because, "Tobi" may not be "Madara" after all - That's where his theory would kick in.
    That would make Kabuto having shown "Tobi" the real "Madara" in the casket, all the more likely.

-

That being said, I very much doubt this particular theory will turn out to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Konan is way up in the sexy stock market right!

Madara's BSing again. He's trying to trick her into giving up Nagato's position. The Rin'negan is the transmigration eye, meaning the bearer is reincarnated after death with the Rin'negan. Reincarnation isn't given, and Madara would have no control over it.
    Ah! I see clearly now. So Madara is a just a idiot. Makes sense for all I thought he been foreshadowed with hell lot of experienced but now that you mentioned it Tobi. Here I thought that was just his comical side.

This chapter was awesome Konan!! I thought she was just the bitch of the group but dealing that blow to Madara badass.

Page 15 almost seemed like;

Madara: Scissors beat Paper. You failed.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-09-2010 at 07:04 PM.