Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    How I see it, think Oda will be slowly revealing Dragon like after every arc or so until we finally reach the arc that involves Dragon himself. Well Aokijo been recommended by Sengoku the current fleet admiral to be the next. Akainu is good choice some what, I honestly think he's the admiral with the least control . Only reason he will be controlled real good with the elders since they too some what share his dark justice idealism. But for me honestly Akainu should be kept a admiral, if you gave him the fleet rank is like putting the red dog on a leash. He needs to be out there barking up justice in the new world. Think that will fit his character better, than sitting at HQ giving orders. Got to agree with Coby and Helempo, I also think they will end up under Smokers command. This first came to mind when Oda drew a cover page with Tashigi teaching Coby. As well many other story element reasons I have, but won't rant off about it.

I too want to see ship battles, the war showed us so many cool looking pirate ships. Be a good way to show off the new sunny. Speaking about that I think Franky will learn some insane technology from Vegapunk besides improving himself but the sunny as well. Be funny if Franky is able to connect himself to the sunny, like wirely. Then the sunny starts transforming into Gundam Franky!

lol
    Spoiler!

I wonder if Zoro has a Kitetsu from Mihawk (Nidai is more believable then Shodai)

I cant wait to see the sunny go and frnkys upgrades

Also how many of Ivankovs techniques can sanji use (sanji might have some long range attacks now to)
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

i get that you think smoker can be the new fleet admiral but remenber the sengoku

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    i think that the next Fleet Admiral will be someone from the shadows... I think the Gourosei would have someone lined up but if not then Aokiji...

Next Admiral... Could Smoker be at their power level in two years... I think so but i would like to see a new Logia as Admiral

next yonkou... I hope its Marco but if not, a new pirate could grow through the ranks and become yonkou?

Fishmen... A decendant of Fisher Tiger to join the SH's or one of Jimbei's children

next shichibukai should be Buggy and two new pirates

Supernovas... Could Trafalgar Law see Luffy in two years at SA? I hope so, it would be pretty cool to see Law and Luffy (with their new looks) side by side for a while... I hope Law gets some new crew members in the two year skip (a Logia or Zoan)... What if the Heart Crew's next destination is Fishman Island
    i get that you think smoker can be the new fleet admiral but remenber the sengoku said that he was gonna recomend akainu otherwise known as magma man

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    He recommended aiokiji the ice man

Quote Originally Posted by Luffygearsecond View Post
    i get that you think smoker can be the new fleet admiral but remenber the sengoku said that he was gonna recomend akainu otherwise known as magma man
    1) He was thinkig smoker could have become an admiral in those 2 years, not a fleet admiral
    2) Like dct21 said, Sengoku was recomending Aokiji, not Akainu

Iwas thinking since it has been shown that there is more than 1 Fleet Admiral isn't it a possibility that there might be more than 3 Admirals, although i don't know if there is evidence to say otherwise.

I mean it seems weird to base all three Admirals in the safer part of the Grand line (i make this presumption because Kizaru was able to get to SA shortly once he was called, Aokiji was seen just travelling by bicycle after the Davy Back Fight and it seems unlikely that Akainu would be based alone in the New World), although you could argue that the Fleet Admirals are based there but let me speculate for a bit longer.

I think that the Admirals at the moment represent the 7 deadly sins to show the corruption of the Marines possibly; Akainu:Wrath, Aokiji:Sloth and Kizaru:;Pride(i think pride best describes him since he never seems frightened or fazed by anything and holds a ruthless supremacy above his opponents).

If we think of the Seven Deadly Sins as their formatting then we should be able to gauge to see the number of actual Admirals and who might be the new one
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ no way, the would be a blatant copy of fma

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    ^ no way, the would be a blatant copy of fma
    not blatant but still........
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Iwas thinking since it has been shown that there is more than 1 Fleet Admiral isn't it a possibility that there might be more than 3 Admirals, although i don't know if there is evidence to say otherwise.

I mean it seems weird to base all three Admirals in the safer part of the Grand line (i make this presumption because Kizaru was able to get to SA shortly once he was called, Aokiji was seen just travelling by bicycle after the Davy Back Fight and it seems unlikely that Akainu would be based alone in the New World), although you could argue that the Fleet Admirals are based there but let me speculate for a bit longer.

I think that the Admirals at the moment represent the 7 deadly sins to show the corruption of the Marines possibly; Akainu:Wrath, Aokiji:Sloth and Kizaru:;Pride(i think pride best describes him since he never seems frightened or fazed by anything and holds a ruthless supremacy above his opponents).

If we think of the Seven Deadly Sins as their formatting then we should be able to gauge to see the number of actual Admirals and who might be the new one
    that is doubtful BUT we know that sengaku was an admiral and garp was offered the spot more than once. so we might see more than 3 admirals i mean i doubt there will be 7 that is a bit over kill. if one of the 3 admirals has been made fleet admiral i think we could see more than one new admiral its possible at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok the Seven deadly sins bit was more of a follow up to the theory although it wouldn't be a copying Fma since mangas have used it before e.g Digimon, the Varia in Reborn; but that was just a side note anyway.
    I was unsure what rank are those who meet in the Agenda Chamber?
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...4/page007.html
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong