Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ok, just to comment on all that has been discussed:

1. Dragon will make another appearance right after the break. It will be similar to Logue town except he will not have to intervene in what ever shenanigans Luffy get into because Luffy will be able to easily handle it himself. Luffy and his crew will sail away from SA and Dragon will be shown on the shore watching them leave while smiling to himself. MAJOR FANFICTION: as he watches them leave he will say "take good care of Robin, Sabo. And good luck my son".

2. I agree with Coby and Helmeppo being assigned to Smoker's unit since they are obviously not with garp anymore since he has stepped down from his responsibilities. They will be much stronger: Coby getting good control over his haki and Helmeppo possibly learning to airstrike attacks with his sword/knives.

3. As has been said, Aokiji was recommended by Sengoku because Sengoku wants to keep someone in charge of the marines that shares his negativity towards dark justice. If the Five Elder Stars do any research at all, they probably wont pick Aokiji as the next Fleet Admiral.

4. Sengoku will not take Kong's place. He is stepping down from his position as Fleet admiral, not being promoted. He is going to do precisely what Garp is doing which is looking over the bringing up of young marines. Granted, this would seem to take him out of the story but I think he has for the most part played his role. The only thing thats wrong with this is an explanation of his DF power (as was stated above).

5. I agree, FenixMarco, I'm not really interested in spending a lot of time at Merman Island anymore. I just wanna hury and get to the New World! And dont think it is considered the new world. Its more of a transitional area, a gateway or something.

Spoiler!

Showing their powers right after returning to SA kind of cheap..I mean, they should save it until at least Mermen Island...

Could wait for BB and the rest of WB pirates..

@kareem you talkin to me?

Spoiler!

Dragon will definately make an appearance after the break
    Buzzzz

You guys seem to be finally catching on to "it". Though it may just because you guys just want to see Dragon again. Still, if I am right about Oda's method, then you guys are spot on.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

If there is a Pirate Summit... Do you think that Luffy missed the one, 2years back and is it a yearly custom... I think there is one and Luffy might attend with his crew when they reunite
    Buzzzz

I dont tink there is a pirate "summit" they just miss transelated it shoulth have bin top, pirate top(meaning the best of the pirates)
    So no i dont tink there is one

I think that Zoro will only be at half way of Mihawk's awesome swordsmanship... I want Zoro to develop and grow during the rest of the mugiwara crew's adventures...

His major battle before Mihawk will be: 'flower sword' Vista and at the end of the Grand Line will be: Juracule 'hawk-eyes' Mihawk
    Buzzzz

or he coulth defeath miwhawk half way the new world and fight all the ppl who come for the title of best swords man and helping luffy become PK
    Like mihawk stated PK is much harder then world best swords man

Personelay i tink tis woulth be more intresting and more origenel

Quite possible and plaudible
    Buzzzz