Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Sorry but I think dragon is remain a mystery till we near the end of the manga. Also if any one of the admirals becomes fleet admiral it would be Akainu (furthering his role as a villain) plus he is someone the elders can control. I think Coby and Helempo are going to become actual soldiers and be transfered to work under Smoker in the new world. Coby will have his haki under control like Luffy and be on his way to becoming a vice admiral (eventually).

I hope to see some ship battles so we can se the Thousand Sunny or if there is a new ship in action. I also hope we see more of the elders as Luffy becomes more of a threat to their government.
    How I see it, think Oda will be slowly revealing Dragon like after every arc or so until we finally reach the arc that involves Dragon himself. Well Aokijo been recommended by Sengoku the current fleet admiral to be the next. Akainu is good choice some what, I honestly think he's the admiral with the least control . Only reason he will be controlled real good with the elders since they too some what share his dark justice idealism. But for me honestly Akainu should be kept a admiral, if you gave him the fleet rank is like putting the red dog on a leash. He needs to be out there barking up justice in the new world. Think that will fit his character better, than sitting at HQ giving orders. Got to agree with Coby and Helempo, I also think they will end up under Smokers command. This first came to mind when Oda drew a cover page with Tashigi teaching Coby. As well many other story element reasons I have, but won't rant off about it.

I too want to see ship battles, the war showed us so many cool looking pirate ships. Be a good way to show off the new sunny. Speaking about that I think Franky will learn some insane technology from Vegapunk besides improving himself but the sunny as well. Be funny if Franky is able to connect himself to the sunny, like wirely. Then the sunny starts transforming into Gundam Franky!

Yeah part of me wonders if he is going to finish Vegapunks invention or build an icebreaker(which is less likely because its not as original). It would be cool to see the SH in a metal ship since weve only seen it once (granted they had icebreakers made of wood by the Russians and vikings). Also ship battles would make it cool if/when they get a helmsman we can see him/her show their skills.

Your right about having Akainu chase down pirates makes him more likely to clash with Luffy. Still I think Akojis Lazy Justic conflicts with the views of the real leaders of the WG. Kizaru who does not seem to express an opinion either way could be a good choice.

Also Sengokus powers have yet to be revealed I wonder how he will stay in the story. I doubt he would replace Kong as Commander-in-Chief but that seems to be the only possible thing I could think of.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Like how you said to show off the skills of the helmsman in the ship fights. That is real good thinking, or I'm just to dumb to think the obvious.

Exactly what you said about Aokiji views conflicting with the WG is probably the reason why Sengoku recommended him. Think Oda is foreshadow something with the Marines and WG, as like they will have a major and or little conflict near the end. Because WG's Dark Justice as we seen is not look to proudly upon with some marines. Smoker,Tashigi,Coby,Sengoku,Aokiji Oda already made examples of them. Starting with Smoker at Alabasta conclusion WG giving him the credit. Then back in Ohara Aokiji seeing Akainu blow up the civilian ship as well as buster calling the island. During the war Tashigi and Coby noticing after Ace died and WB the chaos. And Sengoku with the WG covering up the escapees of Impel down. So to me think Sengoku cleverly picked Aojiko, since he represents/views clean justice. Kizaru seems to clueless for me.

Its more of the fact he just doesnt care. He is sort of a cross between the 2 in the fact he is lazy but does what he needs to do without expressing his opinion one way or another about it. He can be ruthless since he seems to have little to no moral compass which actually makes him pretty dangerous.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Only thing I don't see is him just no caring. Well I'm rereading OP so maybe the Anime gave him some out of character emotions. To me the Ohara incident makes me think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Its more of the fact he just doesnt care. He is sort of a cross between the 2 in the fact he is lazy but does what he needs to do without expressing his opinion one way or another about it. He can be ruthless since he seems to have little to no moral compass which actually makes him pretty dangerous.
    You talking about me?

Now I believe someone said that the Marines are going to have to change, and making someone such as Aokiji as Fleet Admiral would lead to some change. Now If Obaiji can actually make the change is a different story. Obama Just might make things worst in the long run. We wont even know because, hell, we love the guy. Still, Aokiji will definitely be President....

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You talking about me?

Now I believe someone said that the Marines are going to have to change, and making someone such as Aokiji as Fleet Admiral would lead to some change. Now If Obaiji can actually make the change is a different story. Obama Just might make things worst in the long run. We wont even know because, hell, we love the guy. Still, Aokiji will definitely be President....
    LMFAO!!!

Aokiji being OP's Obama haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaa!

I think that the straw hats first act when they return might be: to destroy the slave trading rink in Sabaody Archipelago

think about it...
    1. Luffy hates the celestial dragons that own slaves and think they are above the law
    2. Caime was enslaved
    3. Hatchan was a slave
    4. Hancock was a slave

if anything is to be their first act before they head to the New World it should be this... The marines could catch wind of this and send the new admiral or Kizaru and Sentomaru with some Pacifista's (in order to show the straw hats' new strength) Trafalgar Law to lend help (its possible... and head to fishman island together)

possible new bounty's and new bounty pictures
    Last edited by recklesmayhem; 09-16-2010 at 01:20 PM.
    Buzzzz

haha it would be funny if the crew meets the celestial dragon that luffy punched
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I want the crew to pile drive through Fishmen island and start the first New World arc. Or is Fishmen Island consider the New World ?