Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece: The New World

Here is where you can discuss your thoughts on the horrors of the New World... Your thoughts of where the main (support) characters and Supernovas will be in two years... The new Bounties of the main pirates in One Piece... Who could be the new Fleet Admiral, Admiral, Shichibukai and Yonkou

and the possibilities of new characters, new (types of) Fishmen we will see, strange new powers (if any) and new devil fruit powers we could see
    Buzzzz

i think that the next Fleet Admiral will be someone from the shadows... I think the Gourosei would have someone lined up but if not then Aokiji...

Next Admiral... Could Smoker be at their power level in two years... I think so but i would like to see a new Logia as Admiral

next yonkou... I hope its Marco but if not, a new pirate could grow through the ranks and become yonkou?

Fishmen... A decendant of Fisher Tiger to join the SH's or one of Jimbei's children

next shichibukai should be Buggy and two new pirates

Supernovas... Could Trafalgar Law see Luffy in two years at SA? I hope so, it would be pretty cool to see Law and Luffy (with their new looks) side by side for a while... I hope Law gets some new crew members in the two year skip (a Logia or Zoan)... What if the Heart Crew's next destination is Fishman Island
    Buzzzz

the world wil be compleatly changed in those 2 years i think.
    black beard wil be the most feard pirat at the sea and aokiji wil be the new fleet admiral.
    i just know buggy wil be one of the new shichibukais and 2 new piratse we not have heard about yet.

I have one doubt. Of course there are islands and people in it, so of course there are inhabited islands, so of course there is normal people as well? Aren't the people of those islands damned not to set sail therefore start their own adventures or whatever? I mean, the seas out there are too dangerous for regular people to move around. Anyway, your thoughts?

From what I seen of the new world so far, I think for the most part it's dangerous because of the unimaginable things that happen there with the weather and islands. Because we already pretty much seen the stop dogs of the world in the war. I don't think we won't see a battle arc to top the war arc until like near end climax battle most likely with Dragon and his army vs WG.

the new world is gonna be so much fun!!!!!!!! And nami is gonna know EVERYTHING about it's bizarre weather!!

Spoiler!

I think that in two years we will see Coby as a Captain and Helmeppo as his Tashigi... And at the end of every major arc... We will see him promoted until he reaches the Vice-Admiral rank and that is when he will meet Luffy again

when do you think Luffy will meet his father? I think after the reunion in SA, the SHs will enjoy a drink at Shakky's bar and Dragon will come in dramatically with Garp possibly?

I can see Garp meeting up with Luffy before he and his crew set of for the New World... It would be cool if he was with Dragon at the time... Family Reunion LOL
    Buzzzz

Yea a famely reunion woulth be nice but i tink it will be or at the end of the trip or in the new world

can i say one thing every one knows the manga will not change its name right more than likely its just going to be one piece not one piece new world maybe the manga will take that up BUT it will be like naruto
    it will still be naruto but when the anime get to it they will change it for marketing value
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry but I think dragon is remain a mystery till we near the end of the manga. Also if any one of the admirals becomes fleet admiral it would be Akainu (furthering his role as a villain) plus he is someone the elders can control. I think Coby and Helempo are going to become actual soldiers and be transfered to work under Smoker in the new world. Coby will have his haki under control like Luffy and be on his way to becoming a vice admiral (eventually).

I hope to see some ship battles so we can se the Thousand Sunny or if there is a new ship in action. I also hope we see more of the elders as Luffy becomes more of a threat to their government.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT