Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Like they said depends on the person, like I'm probably 1 of the few that hates hitman reborn. Think it was the biggest waste of time to read/watch that shit. So can't judge my simply comparing to other manga's that are so different from one another.
    I wouldn't say you are the only one out there. I watch reborn because summer season was a fluke. Reborn is an okay manga and anime but it lacks something. Authenticity perhaps. Dunno. The whole family and let's do it together just doesn't jive well with me. Tsuna's split personality aside.

About the discussion: Seriously, Noblesse is way better than Trace. Common on. I read trace in two sittings. I'm not a huge fan of manwha. The cover pages just keep coming up --too many clicks but I'm grateful to the folks who work on them.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Meeh.. I hate mystery, but I love this Manga's humor lol.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Well, 154 just came out.. Its the end of season 2.. Season three will start 10/19.. They are taking a one week break, it seems.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    That was an awesome end to season 2. I really love this webcomic.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

well, started this today, certainly the editorial change from the traditional manga/manhwa is already a bit to catch to, all the page disposition and the panels and offcourse all of it colored.
    Everyone is saying good to the art, but to me it seems way too simple, without much details and alot of the drawings seem alot more western than anything else.

Anyway, the story isn't much developed as of chapter 35 that i'm now. Although all the school stuff sure helps to interfere with that.
    The characters are enjoyable and the few fight scenes so far were pretty good.
    And definitely for me the comedy scenes are what pushes this for the above average level. I'm actually hooked and i preview a catchup by the weekend. :p

Veteran Member
    Its out up to 174 now..

I gotta say, the latest chapter was pretty awesome.. I like information. o.O

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i just started to read this recently and finally caught up, the arthurs definetly use a weird style, but it works for them.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/180
    Noblesse 180 is out good ch

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Good stuff happening as usual.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

This series is so good. The best manhwa I have read so far, I really like the art style a lot!

And the race called noblesse, are they really vampires? It doesn't look like it but eh, whatever

To be fair, I think manhwa is still a long ways off before it can catch up with manga.
    But the competition between the two can only be better for us, the audience