Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    lol...the korean site has always been at the last page of every comic. Tch-tch.

You're welcome CS. It was a delicious find for me too.
    Well, not everyone reads/notices it.. Like me for instance.. lol Didnt notice it til today.. Yet ive been reading it for over a month.. :-/

so what's better, this or TRACE?

I like the premise of this, but I don't know how well it's executed, I just love everything about Trace, does this manga invoke the same emotions or anywhere close?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Now I'm sorry I've caught up cause waiting on Tuesdays will be like an itch in my side. I want moar~!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

I like the premise of this, but I don't know how well it's executed, I just love everything about Trace, does this manga invoke the same emotions or anywhere close?
    Dude. Either you want to read it or you don't. I enjoy this more than Trace but that's my preference. Loving one webcomic doesn't mean you'll hate everything else, but if you're going to wonder if every other manhwa is like Trace then you might as well stick to the evil that you know.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Veteran Member

It really just depends on tastes.. I mean, Trace might be a bit better, i think.. Although, Noblesse is catching up. Some things in Noblesse are awesome points.. I think Noblesse beats trace in the comedy section and i like the characters, too. Although, Trace had great characters, too.. It also has a great storyline and probably better action scenes.. Mainly cause of the beggar though..

So its like this, in some aspects Noblesse is better, but Trace is wins out in some, too.. So it will depend on your taste.. seeing as they are both great webcomics..

But yeah, Noblesse is starting to overtake Trace for me.. The only reason it hasnt is because I read Trace a while ago and it completed (temporarily..) but Noblesse is fresh in my mind.. So i give Trace a higher rating because naturally whats fresh in your mind is easier to like/hate more... Sometimes, anyway.. It is for me anyway.. probably differs for other people.. :-/

Im at that point too ivory.. im kinda wondering what they will do with that chick..

Like they said depends on the person, like I'm probably 1 of the few that hates hitman reborn. Think it was the biggest waste of time to read/watch that shit. So can't judge my simply comparing to other manga's that are so different from one another.

*cough* Trace is better.

Noblesse is much better than Trace. Specially art wise.

ive been following this for a while since the translations popped up, and since i've been waiting with excitement for the next chapters.

Veteran Member
    Chapter 151 is out on mangafox.. O.o

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    This manga is awesome!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    All the way to Chapter 153 is out on mangafox.. (153 is as far as it goes right now.. chapter every tues)

Interesting chapter.. Good to always find more info on the main villain. :S