Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member

Noblesse - Son Jae-Ho & Lee Gwang-Su

For 820 years he had slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancement and scientific progress. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technology, attitudes, and lifestyles. Upon awakening, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (aka Rai), seeks to familiarize himself with this era. He locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean High School. Rai decides that this school would be the perfect place to help him learn about the new world, enrolls, and begins hanging out with a group of students in order to 'blend in'. But this new world is no safer than the old; and the dignified, bewildered, technologically illiterate Rai finds himself caught up in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.
    Author(s) : Son Jae-Ho
    Artist(s) : Lee Gwang-Su
    Genre : Action Comedy Mystery School Life Sci-fi Shounen Supernatural
    Year Started : 2008
    Chapters Released : 150
    Chapters Scanlated : About 120 (though i think raws are all out and translations for all of them are done too)

Chaos Shepherds Additional Info : I believe it starts out a little slow, but it is nothing real bad. It is a Korean Webcomic, too, so its a lot of scrolling down instead of clicking. (Well, i read online, so i dont know how it is for those who download.) Also, once you get into the 1XXs the scans seem to be all over.. They are trying to catch up i believe so some of them are quick and speedy scans, while some are also more high quality scans. (what i found from forums, anyway..) As to where you can read it - I used Mangafox.. Oh, and its weekly, every tuesday i think.. Also, if you want the raws and translations for chapters past scanlated ones i could probably find them for you, so just ask.

Baka-Updates Link - http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=49160
    Mangafox Link - http://www.mangafox.com/manga/noblesse/

Tell me what you think.

Interesting, will definitely check it out soon.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Cool

I have read this manga upto chapter 135 & it's simply awesome. I recommend this to every one.

Awesome Manga.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Doesn't start out slow to me at all. I've been following it for a while now and I love it. Nice build-up and the humour is so perfect. I love Rai's cluelessness. Best 'vampire' (sorry Rai, you must detest that word) manga/comic I've ever read.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Doesn't start out slow to me at all. I've been following it for a while now and I love it. Nice build-up and the humour is so perfect. I love Rai's cluelessness. Best 'vampire' (sorry Rai, you must detest that word) manga/comic I've ever read.
    I know! I think its my favorite vampire genre that ive read so far.. I figured some might say it starts slow, though.. so i thought i should mention it. I think i figured that because thats the way korean webcomics are....

yeah this is one of my favorite manhwa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

This scanlator's site is more up to date with the releases. They have from 116 to 150.

http://rawcrossing.com/webcomic/?s=Noblesse

Veteran Member
    sweet.. i also found where they release raws online i think.. its got 150 out anyway.. Its a korean site.. but yeah..

If anyone wants.. http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=25455

But nice find ivory.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    sweet.. i also found where they release raws online i think.. its got 150 out anyway.. Its a korean site.. but yeah..

If anyone wants.. http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=25455

But nice find ivory.
    lol...the korean site has always been at the last page of every comic. Tch-tch.

You're welcome CS. It was a delicious find for me too.