Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    What I'm wondering is, why couldn't Aizen achieve the same thing as Ichigo? He even knew Ichigo was gonna get a power up from his zanpaktou, couldn't he do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Judau Ashta View Post
    What I'm wondering is, why couldn't Aizen achieve the same thing as Ichigo? He even knew Ichigo was gonna get a power up from his zanpaktou, couldn't he do the same?
    maybe that thing with compressing his reiatsu is a special ability that only ichigo can achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Judau Ashta View Post
    1. Aizen has achieved his evolution from the hogukyoku
    2. Ichigo is half human
    3. Aizen has probably already mastered his zanpakuto
    4. The final getsuga is probably a part of Ichigo's bloodline

And so on. Plenty of arguments why they didn't achieve the same evolutionary path. And quite frankly, if they did, it would have been horribly boring to read. I think I prefer Ichigo as he is now rather than how Aizen looks like in the spoilers.

I dunno Bankai seems to be something only weak people use.. (It would've been nice if we saw Ichigo the way he is now but with his shikai)

And the real strong people don't use it at all even if they are getting killed chopped in half or whatever.

Real strong ppl don't have Bankais kkk

Badass example: Kenpachi

Nah, Aizen should have achieved bankai, after all he said that he reached the limit of his shinigami powers (in all 3 categorys), although it could mean that his limit was his shikai (Byakuya said that only a small amount of shinigami gain bankai).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nah, Aizen should have achieved bankai, after all he said that he reached the limit of his shinigami powers (in all 3 categorys), although it could mean that his limit was his shikai (Byakuya said that only a small amount of shinigami gain bankai).
    Having a bankai is one of the requirements in order to be accepted as a captain. The only exception being division 11, where you must challenge the previous captain in a fight and win. This is why Kenpachi is a captain without knowing bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Having a bankai is one of the requirements in order to be accepted as a captain. The only exception being division 11, where you must challenge the previous captain in a fight and win. This is why Kenpachi is a captain without knowing bankai.
    You know that Aizen showed them a fake bankai(trough ilusion of his shikai), right ? Heck, they didn't even know what his shikai was until Ichigo showed up.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    You know that Aizen showed them a fake bankai(trough ilusion of his shikai), right ? Heck, they didn't even know what his shikai was until Ichigo showed up.
    maybe he showed them a fake one maybe he didn't but the other captains surely knew what his zanpaktou's ability was maybe they had never seen him use but they did know what it could do e.g. when kira 1st saw hitsugaya release his shinkai it was as if he had just witnessed him go bankai

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

wonder if we ever get to see aizens flashback, i mean, he was like already insanely strong when hirako and co. were captains, who the hell is he for one.

Is it possible he sacrificed his bankai to get that ridiculously strong? When he saw Ichigo post training, his very first assumption was that Ichigo had sealed his reiatsu for physical strength. Maybe he did something similar?