Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided

Aizen Sez, "You ain't seen nothin' yet!"

I haz a theory, fellow Bleachtards.

All right, my theory/hypothesis is this. Aizen hasn't shown us just what he could do yet. At the very least, he hasn't shown us his Bankai. Maybe he'll pull it out now, maybe not.

What's to discuss, you may wonder. Well...How about what his Bankai might do, for one?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

This thread sounds soooooooooo familiar... but anyhow, yes Aizen didn't show his bankai (probably never will, if it's so limited as his shikai, when his shikai is enough to do the job) and will not show anything more. The one showing more is Aizen's ball(s), I mean hogyoku.

What could be his bankai ? The only thing that can top absolute hypnosis would be instant time compresor absolute hypnosis in other words something aka Tsukuyomi.

Bankai is a Shinigami power. Aizen said that with HGQ he has exceeded both Hollow and Shinigami. If this is true, I can't imagine the Bankai being able to offer any power-ups.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i agree with paul.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Bankai is a Shinigami power. Aizen said that with HGQ he has exceeded both Hollow and Shinigami. If this is true, I can't imagine the Bankai being able to offer any power-ups.
    what he said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Aw, but I bet it would offer something. Would you say this current Ichigo would still be so much stronger than Aizen were he not using his Bankai right now? So while Aizen's Bankai might not give any power ups in terms strength or speed like Ichigo's, I'm willing to bet it'll offer up a useful ability specifically tailored for the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Aw, but I bet it would offer something. Would you say this current Ichigo would still be so much stronger than Aizen were he not using his Bankai right now? So while Aizen's Bankai might not give any power ups in terms strength or speed like Ichigo's, I'm willing to bet it'll offer up a useful ability specifically tailored for the situation.
    Well, ya know....yeah I guess it's possible. My guess is even if it helps, Ichigo is still gonna win. Maybe it will give Kubo 5 more trollin chapters though.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, ya know....yeah I guess it's possible. My guess is even if it helps, Ichigo is still gonna win. Maybe it will give Kubo 5 more trollin chapters though.
    Now this, I can agree with. If it'll help Kubo dump some more black and white into the manga, he'll do it. Aizen won't die without revealing his Bankai. He may have transcended the boundaries of Hollow and Shinigami, but he was a Shinigami in the beginning. So it's only fitting that we see the full extent of his Shinigami abilities at the very end (should he die in this encounter).

Maybe it might be revealed he didn't achieve Bankai, and that's why he was power hungry. But still Aizen going bankai then Ichigo going through Hollofication would make sense as Zangetsu even stated Ichigo could not hollofy properly.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Maybe it might be revealed he didn't achieve Bankai, and that's why he was power hungry. But still Aizen going bankai then Ichigo going through Hollofication would make sense as Zangetsu even stated Ichigo could not hollofy properly.
    I will never back the "Maybe Aizen doesn't never achieved Bankai" theory. How can someone as strong as him not be able to achieve Bankai? That just wouldn't sit with me well.