View Poll Results: who is the biggest p*ssy in naruto?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • kabuto

0 0%
  • tobi

0 0%
  • hanzou

2 6.06%
  • danzou

4 12.12%
  • orochimaru

5 15.15%
  • sasuke

3 9.09%
  • sakura

5 15.15%
  • UCHIHAS (in general)

0 0%
  • UCHIHAS (in general BESIDES itachi)

9 27.27%
  • other. please post who is this "other"

5 15.15%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ultimate thread! biggest p*ssy!

this is the real deal, or not.

in your opinion, who is the biggest faggot in NARUTO?

i know..uchihas are the leaders of the peloton (sorry uchihatards!!!!!or not....) however the race is not over.

we have tobi, (you know why right?), sasuke (when oro showed up (that one was priceless)..when someone shows something new (danzou appearing behind him, full 8-T, even against zabuza and haku, itachi's susano'o and coming closer to sasuke ETC)), oro himself (he only had the guts to face konoha with 2 villages by is side (well i know that nobody is as strong as nagato, but...), facing sandaime only when he was old as hell etc), kabuto (running from kakashi), sakura (no need to explain), danzou and hanzou ( (and pretty much anyone that was there, no matter who it was) running from nagato (he was still a kid and hanzou was considered the strongest in the world. and both of them were always with security) and danzou's flashback), all the uchihas in general (besides itachi. they were faggots always smilling to the village but trying to do sheit in the shadows and..they are "the" uchihas.lol) etc etc.

please vote and leave your opinion. i have a lot of doubts: tobi or sasuke?well.. uchihas in general.lol

and yes..i am awsome.

Who's more foolish the fool or the fool who follows the fool.

Its a tie between Oro and Danzou as going by your theory if Uchiha are P%#y then they are fanboys of the lot. ( I'm not biased towards or against Uchiha but whatever...)

- Orochimaru lusted after young Uchiha boys as the biggest Uchiha fanboy of all time. He perfected run away no jutsu and make excuses no jutsu.

- Danzou covered his arm in Sharingans making him another Uchiha fanboy. However he perfected hide under ground no jutsu and is an expert in run away no jutsu.

However going by the philosophy of shinobi "a shinobi is defined by how he dies".

The title goes to Danzou hiding behind a little girl even Orochimaru wouldn't sink this low!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

oro would prefer hiding behind a little man. you know why...........

men are bigger.

Decidedly Undecided
    Lol. Don't let Jyn see you bashing Danzo.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Nagato. He hides in a fucking tree.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Nagato. He hides in a fucking tree.
    the guy was dying and unable to move. that's why he was hidden.

he wasn't a pussy. look what he did at age of 14..

but itachi, running from jiraya, gay, i mean gai.. humm.. killing shisui (perhaps a betrayal killing shisui by atacking the guy when he was sleeping and of guard, in the back. like he did to the rest of the bunch of p+ssies) to make it easier to deal with the non-important uchihas.

c'mon uchihatards xD

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    He was able to move. He had a crab walker with rocket launchers installed in it. No excuse for why he shouldn't be on the front lines like a real man. And worst of all he has to rely on a GIRL to keep him covered.

Itachi is a pussy too. Bending over backwards for Danzou because he can't take war or bloodshed. A real man creates wars and causes bloodshed to ensure that the fighting never stops and that only the strongest remains.

The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

i have to agree with you steve.
    so the real man of the series is the person that uses kunais and hammers and sh+t and goes head on against everyone..
    f*ck. thread closed.lol
    the real man is tenten!

You sir are truly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    He was able to move. He had a crab walker with rocket launchers installed in it. No excuse for why he shouldn't be on the front lines like a real man. And worst of all he has to rely on a GIRL to keep him covered.

Itachi is a pussy too. Bending over backwards for Danzou because he can't take war or bloodshed. A real man creates wars and causes bloodshed to ensure that the fighting never stops and that only the strongest remains.

The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

You, sir, are a visionary. And hopefully, that's as far as it goes...