View Poll Results: who is the biggest p*ssy in naruto?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • kabuto

0 0%
  • tobi

0 0%
  • hanzou

2 6.06%
  • danzou

4 12.12%
  • orochimaru

5 15.15%
  • sasuke

3 9.09%
  • sakura

5 15.15%
  • UCHIHAS (in general)

0 0%
  • UCHIHAS (in general BESIDES itachi)

9 27.27%
  • other. please post who is this "other"

5 15.15%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I guess you're right. I should go. You guys hold no interest to me anymore and not worth trolling. Carry on with your discussion of this faggot manga and have fun. This is my departure. Signing off. Deuces.
    Wait a fckin minute.. where the fck are you going bro? Come on, you're Banana dude, without you, no fun.

BUT don't call my favourite manga a " FAGGOT MANGA "... what I don't understand is this; back in the days, you were very interested in Naruto Manga, but lately; it seems like you don't give a fck or don't like it anymore, why's that?? I know you've always loved to troll, but I believe that you used to love this manga like we do.. what happened?

@ RINNEBADASS

haha, sending me a message, just to have a fckin discussion about " who's the p*ssy ", hahaha.. what a guy I FCKIN NOW you think that Itachi is the biggest p*ssy, just say it bro, don't hide it behind all the other characters you've put in the poll [ Uchiha's in general or Uchiha's besides Itachi, hahahaha... M**fkcer ]

- Naah, don't think so. AND STEVECHILD isn't serious and if he is; fck him J/K.. but Itachi being a P*ssy, what do you want me to say? HOW CAN I EVEN react on that..
    I really think that Nagato is the biggest P*ssy in Naruto Manga, and the funny thing is; He's also HIDING and BEING PROTECTED by a P*ssy.. that's a lot of p*ssies

No seriously; it's fun why you made this thread, but I really have to go with Nagato be a freakin MAN and join your six paths.. AND ITACHI DIDNT RUN FROM GAI OR JIRAIYA.. Itachi never meant to hurt Konoha's shinobi's, that's why.. you know that he has always loved his village and even made that massacre mostly for Konoha's safety and Sasuke. SO WHY OOH WHY would he fight Jiraiya and Gai, when they are both very important for Konoha?

- Yes, Itachi owns Gai
    - Don't know about Jiraiya.. Itachi knows how strong Jiraiya is + how much chakra / Stamina that guy has. So by knowing how intelligent Itachi is; I think if Itachi had to fight him for real, then Itachi would tried to finish him off real fast ( that's what he does, that's his speciality ) but if Jiraiya can counter T- Yomi or amatarasu and the fight goes on for a long time,.. then yea; it would be a difficult situation for Itachi.

AND PLEASE; put Nagato in the poll,.. Thank you.

[ You know I still luv you Rokudaime Sennin ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Out of the list, all have done notable things that void them of the title of pussy and vice versa. I will choose Sakura because she always thinks she can do stuff, but freezes at the last second and just becomes a burden. (She would have froze at Sasori, but thankfully Chiyo had her on strings)

i hate oro, so it's him my votes goes to... not to itachi since i like him.♥ anyway, i do think oro deserves my vote because he keeps hiding and stealing somebody's body, even a girl's body, ehhw!
    yumeshi♥

What about those weak ass Wood Assasins that attacked Danzo before the Kage summit - they waited how ever long for Danzo to leave the village (could have been months, years even) so they could assasinate him, and there were 17 of them all to get him and they got drilled in less than a minute. Now those guys were pussies....
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

hey AGA BOMBA wait a little!!! lol

nagato was unable to move\fight and almost dying.. still you are call him a pussy when he, even at that condition, faced naruto and was going to fight him (face to face and without a doubt that he would win lol)!!

but at 14 he faced hanzou and danzou head on and make them runaway like little b*tches. this is what a real man does.

but itachi..

a betrayal to shisui.. i bet that he killed him when he was sleeping!! lol (he did not had the guts to face shisui and the rest of the uchihas)
    and killed the rest of the clan off-guard, when they were going to bed. this is what a p*ssy does!! not only that, but he not killed sasuke! how p*ssy is that?

i saw a lot of kunais in the flashback..i bet that it was tenten that was doing a man's job.

then he runs from jiraya..
    he runs from gai.. well...

BTW how is this possible?tobi with 0??kabuto?

NARUTO n konohamaru

How the hell can Naruto get away from this poll? to get your ass kicked in the name of another man, to cry for another man, to be chasing another man down while a girl is obsessed with you how much of a f**g is that?, or is Naruto to much of a p***y to be on this poll? Naruto's clan symbol should be a rainbow.

Just to be clear, is this thread "ultimate thread" because it's the last you'll ever make, or is it because it's the best you'll ever make?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    hey AGA BOMBA wait a little!!! lol

nagato was unable to move\fight and almost dying.. still you are call him a pussy when he, even at that condition, faced naruto and was going to fight him (face to face and without a doubt that he would win lol)!!

but at 14 he faced hanzou and danzou head on and make them runaway like little b*tches. this is what a real man does.

but itachi..

a betrayal to shisui.. i bet that he killed him when he was sleeping!! lol (he did not had the guts to face shisui and the rest of the uchihas)
    and killed the rest of the clan off-guard, when they were going to bed. this is what a p*ssy does!! not only that, but he not killed sasuke! how p*ssy is that?

i saw a lot of kunais in the flashback..i bet that it was tenten that was doing a man's job.

then he runs from jiraya..
    he runs from gai.. well...

BTW how is this possible?tobi with 0??kabuto?
    Naah,.. you're asking for it don't you Okey, lets start..

- first of all; calm the fck down and think: Danzou was so AFRAID OF ITACHI, that he didn't kill Sasuke all those time. And the funny thing is; Itachi wasn't even in the village,.. he was a missin S - Class shinobi somewhere far away and HE STILL DIDN'T had the guts for even touching him, who's the biggest p*ssy now? Yes, Danzou.. thnk you.

- Secondly; unable to fight? Where did that came from.. didn't Konan said that he never lost a battle? As a leader of Akatsuki, he fought a lot of people.. so he had the power to fight, because of the six paths. I agree with you that he can't move to fight someone 1. vs 1, BUT DON'T BE A FOOL. Do you think that Nagato is always hiding in that tree that Konan made of papers? Do you really think that Konan transports the whole fckin tree to Rain Village with Nagato inside of it? Naah m8, don't think so...

He CAN'T MOVE, but for creating peace he had to stay alive and made the 6 paths as his quard and offensive army, that's all. So yes; if you wanna know who's the p*ssy, then that's one of the reasons for calling him a P*ssy.. Nagato could made 7 paths of he joined his little army, he didn't, why? Because it was smart for hiding his true self. I don't blame him, just like I don't blame Itachi for killing his entire clan in the night. But you want to hear who's the p*ssy, so yea.. that's a p*ssy way of hiding / fighting.

- A betrayel to Shisui ?? Soo what ?!?! Is that P*ssy? When his own clan wants to destroy the village, all of those innocent people who're living in peace? A village that provided the Uchiha Clan for living a life among the rest in peace.. Itachi wanted to fight / kill his best friend alone. Just like how Naruto fought Sasuke alone at the valley of the end.

Itachi Uchiha needed to kill him also for awakening MS, but do you really think that he was proud for doing that? Itachi Uchiha was living a life in sorrow and pain, because he didn't had another alternative. ITACHI HAD to kill his best friend, his mother and even his father, for the safety of Konoha.. and you dare to call him a P*ssy?? wtf is wrong with you.. And he didn't killed him in his sleep, he killed him near a lake, that's where they found his body. Itachi was the strongest and most genius uchiha in his clan + he was Kage material at age of 13.. he played with Oro like he was a genin,.. so do you really think that he couldn't kill HANZOU ? aaah please dude,.. just please. Rinnegan has jutsu's that takes lives/souls of people ( what Nagato did with Gedo Mazou ) and Sharingan has doujutus's of Hell. IF Itachi summoned Susanoo or even used Amatarasu on Hanzou and Danzou's army, they would also be gone in an instant.

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE READING A SHINOBI MANGA, a NINJA MANGA, right? SOMETIMES THEY HAVE TO FINISH their job in stealth, silence.. and that's what he did with his own clan. A true shinobi who sacrificed his own dream and life, for the safety of Konoha and his little brother.. and again; you dare to call that P*ssy??

- Nagato was crying all THE FCKIN TIME, he was even in shock like a P*ssy when Yahiko stabbed himself with the Kunai that Nagato was holding.. ITACHI SLICED HIS PARENTS with a sword infront of his little brother, throw a shuriken @ him, mind fcked him like M.. fcker and left him alone, now tell me; who's more man? The only time that we saw him sheding a tear, was when Sasuke was running after him and he saw his little brother fading away + in the end. Once again; Nagato's life wasn't that bad like Sasuke or Gaara.

- He not killed Sasuke? I can't even be serious anymore if you say stuff like that; how P*ssy is it, hiding somewhere else in a corner and killing your mentor? Not having the guts for facing him alone, because he knew that Jiraiya would fck him up, if he had known his secret. So far, Itachi Uchiha confronted everyone alone, no hiding or bullshit stuff like that.. just him. Itachi even visited Konoha for letting Danzou know, that he can't fck with Sasuke.. HOW MENTAL WEAK WAS NAGATO compared to Itachi? He got manipulated and he just didn't had the strenght for believing in himself anymore, so that's why you gonna kill lots of innocent people while hiding in a tree?

And I already told you why he didn't fought Jiraiya / Gai. That's not being a P*ssy,.. Itachi never lost his good heart for Konoha, even after all he had to sacrifice for that village. That's what I call a shinobi of honour, THE SHINOBI of Naruto Manga, period.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...