Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Fascinating...Aizen wants to be God.

Hmmmmm! In that case God is a Butterfly Octopus,

God is a Butt-Octopus, Butt-opus...I better stop before I go places I don't wanna go. Sure hope Kubo thought this out clearly, and isn't just pulling them out of....
    .. his ass, you welcome ;p

- Okey, here's what I think; why does he screw everything up with a next chapter? Last week, we all agreed that Aizen looked " OOkey " and now he makes him look like this? Something that we've seen before..

Is this really the end of Bleach or what :S Just look at what Ichigo said to Aizen; your theories are boring.. 1. THEY ARE! 2. Ichigo.. ( too be honest; GIN was the first one, how fcked Aizen's ego and made him look like a fool ) but ICHIGO stole what made Aizen so " cool " and " awesome ". There's no style anymore if it comes to Aizen... just finish him up Ichigo, please. ( but NOO; Kubo will make Aizen stronger and stronger, transform him into a butterfly / octo / panter / scorpion look - a - like and YES; Aizen will again, starts with his boring theories; " Ichigo, excuse me for how I acted against you the last time. I lost myself when I transformed,.. but no worries; I'm back. Do you wanna KNOW WHY YOU WERE STRONGER then me last time, do you? [ Ichigo's face is like; just stop you stupid-fck ] .. it was all a plan which you have executed very well, if I may say so " )

And the story goes on and on and oooonnnnn...
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Veteran Member
    Wow.. this is the 2nd time ive read spoilers.. first time they were quite wrong.. this time they seem completely wtf... just why?

I never thought wed see the final getsuga so soon... I have no idea where the hell kubo is going with this right now.. but right now it aint looking the greatest..

Aside from a few writing flaws on Kubo's part, I don't see how Bleach doesn't make sense anymore. It really is a simple story... :|

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    This chapter is hilarious to say the least.

I still don't get why in every japanese piece of literature, longer hair=power up. Whenever i grow my hair out I don't get stronger! So WTF is the logic behind this!?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    This chapter is hilarious to say the least.

I still don't get why in every japanese piece of literature, longer hair=power up. Whenever i grow my hair out I don't get stronger! So WTF is the logic behind this!?
    so, do you think ichigo had time to go to the barber while the world is about to be destroyed?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    so, do you think ichigo had time to go to the barber while the world is about to be destroyed?
    I'm talking about Aizen and when Ichigo goes full hollow. Long hair always symbolizes growth. Which isn't hard to see why since it is a visual metaphor. *sigh* I just wish it was like that in reality.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I'm talking about Aizen and when Ichigo goes full hollow. Long hair always symbolizes growth. Which isn't hard to see why since it is a visual metaphor. *sigh* I just wish it was like that in reality.
    haha my bad, didnt even think about those transformations

i guess it's pretty hard to come up with some decent transformations so longer hair is a pretty easy thing to use

I'd also bet it's a sign of manliness, since men used to have long hair during the feudal era. There is also ironically something sensual (feminine) about it, but I shall not go into that for now because I know how people react when I do :p

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Fascinating...Aizen wants to be God.

Hmmmmm! In that case God is a Butterfly Octopus,

God is a Butt-Octopus, Butt-opus...I better stop before I go places I don't wanna go. Sure hope Kubo thought this out clearly, and isn't just pulling them out of....
    This is the single funniest ticket to Hell I've ever seen.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Think about young knights, they cutted their long hair as a symbol of entering adulthood.

It actually works, but it doesn't mean that by that you will change from a pussy to a superman. (This is a joke, but seriously if you can grow long hair, then that means you have strong...)