Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Zetsu

zetsu is the greatest recon ninja to live in the narutoverse. he may gain power from eating bodies which makes him a bad ass combat ninja, but i really don't know. maybe the reason zetsu hasn't been shown recently is because he's collecting the last remaining demons for akasuki since everyone else seems to be busy. pein will get naruto and by time he gets to him zetsu will have gotten the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    No, Sasori was Deidara's first partner, he joined after Orochimaru left the organization. I would think that Zetsu is relatively new to the group and was chosen specifically to work by himself.
    deidara joined after orochimaru left akatsuki. he became sasori's partner becuz orochimaru was his former partner.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Zetsu kicks ass, bet you he could eat Konoha in their sleep and they wouldn't even know what hit them. It IS the village hidden in the leaves and this guy pretty much is one with nature.

Also about under-developed characters, that's pretty much everyone except for Naruto, Sasuke, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Kakashi. Sakura isn't even a main character in my opinion, she has a lot of screen time but her past really isn't explored, we get some idea of her personality and thinking but not enough for her to be a leading character. Also is it just me or don't many people in the Narutoverse have parents?

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    deidara joined after orochimaru left akatsuki. he became sasori's partner becuz orochimaru was his former partner.
    Yeah, that's what I said.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    Also is it just me or don't many people in the Narutoverse have parents?
    That because they are ninja and die in battle.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    Zetsu is a minor minor character. Making him insignificant but complementary to the plot. Zetsu looks cool. He appears to be half man and half plant along with a dual personality and excellent reconnaissance skills. However, he just isn't that important. The only thing Zetsu has for himself is a group of curious people wondering why he hasn't popped up out of the ground again. Simply put, to me the underlying purpose of this thread is for people to sympathize with the absence of an underdeveloped character. He appears to be cool but lacks any other significance.

I don't even get why a thread was made for this. Seriously.
    I doubt Zetsu is like the next Tobi. Unnoticed but forebodingly strong.
    Maybe he can summon a bunch of psychotic man-eating plants that can pop out of the ground randomly from anywhere. Meh. I don't see much point to any of this.
    CLEARLY because he hasn't been shown much yet means he's a minor character and will NEVER be important.

excellent logic

Erm, I think Oro was paired with Itachi. At Orochimarus flashpack when he tries to take over Sasukes body. He is seen alone with Itachi when he gets trapped to genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesola View Post
    Erm, I think Oro was paired with Itachi. At Orochimarus flashpack when he tries to take over Sasukes body. He is seen alone with Itachi when he gets trapped to genjutsu.
    Nope he was partnered with Sasori. We know this, it isn't speculation.

What you're referring to is when he tried to take Itachi's body and had to leave Akatsuki.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

hahaha zetsu eat poeple for breafest
    4get my english