View Poll Results: Who is the best graphic artist?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravona

    8 28.57%
  • Maximo

    3 10.71%
  • Chukoliang

    2 7.14%
  • Jaiden

    12 42.86%
  • [Cross]

    2 7.14%
  • Imoto-chwan~

    1 3.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Who's Jaiden?


    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Wow.. thats quite a strong opinion.. I mean.. yeah jaidens extremely skilled, but what if someone likes someone else's work because of a personal quirk? I mean, tastes differ... All the others that were nominated are very skilled, too, so it wouldnt be surprising if he lost..

    Jaiden is very skilled, im not trying to dis his work or anything. So dont interpret it like that. He is quite exceptional... He has created some of my favorite sigs/avas that ive seen so far.
    Obviously don't know Cross.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Yeah.. i dont know cross actually.. but ive seen everyone elses work.. :-p

    Shinhan, i dunno why i type i mean so much.. I dont even say while it when i talk.. only when i type.. O.o Whats funny is i will actually catch myself using it and stop myself cause i know i use it too much.. Sometimes i just forget about it, though.. like in that last posts case.

  3. #13
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,729
    Ravona <3

  4. #14
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Yeah.. i dont know cross actually.. but ive seen everyone elses work.. :-p

    Shinhan, i dunno why i type i mean so much.. I dont even say while it when i talk.. only when i type.. O.o Whats funny is i will actually catch myself using it and stop myself cause i know i use it too much.. Sometimes i just forget about it, though.. like in that last posts case.
    Wait not [Cross] meant the other one.

    Or was you talking about him in the first place?

    Or the X on the map?

  5. #15

    I can't wait!

    O-E-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangin yo mama!!!
    Posts
    860
    jaiden \o/
    Spoiler!

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Wait not [Cross] meant the other one.

    Or was you talking about him in the first place?

    Or the X on the map?
    Ah, sorry.. that was a message to cross777. I dont know [cross]'s work really, either.. But that first thing was because of what cross777 said

  7. #17
    Back again REDXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tower of God
    Posts
    1,894
    i like max very much,but ravona makes awesome sigs too,so i can only suggest both of them
    since its round 1

    Sig & Ava = Jaiden

  8. #18
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,819

    Thumbs up I give my ..

    Vote for ChukoLiang, that guy is underrated. Did you know that he actually uses GIMP, while all of us are Photoshop spammers ?

    Ravona and Cross are kinda legends around here, if its about shear skills then it should be one of them to win te prize ..

    Imoto is very unique, her style is to never do the same - I like that.

    Me and Jaiden are the young guns Although, I kinda retired for a while
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  9. #19
    Senior Member snowbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    816
    jaiden got my vote.Ü

  10. #20
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Vote for ChukoLiang, that guy is underrated. Did you know that he actually uses GIMP, while all of us are Photoshop spammers ?

    Ravona and Cross are kinda legends around here, if its about shear skills then it should be one of them to win te prize ..

    Imoto is very unique, her style is to never do the same - I like that.

    Me and Jaiden are the young guns Although, I kinda retired for a while
    Yeah, i was actually going to vote for ChukoLiang, because man..he's amazing, imo, his stuff is better then what Ravona and Cross have made.

    Reason i voted for Jaiden is because he's really helped me with doing some graphics for me, and everytime that I've gone to him for a request, he never turns it down, he's awesome

    Don't forget Max, yous be awesome too, and I can't wait till your "retirement" ends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •