View Poll Results: Who is the most annoying member?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 97rommell

    0 0%
  • Wiseman

    3 9.09%
  • Paulbee

    1 3.03%
  • Chris200

    0 0%
  • BWORMKING

    5 15.15%
  • [Juice]

    4 12.12%
  • cross777

    20 60.61%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66
  1. #1
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185

    Most Annoying Member Voting (2) [Round 1]

    Vote for the member who you most want to strangle.

    Due the large amount of nominees, the contestants have been split into two brackets.

    Top 2 in this bracket advance to the semifinals.

    Voting closes in 7 days.

  2. #2
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,582
    Something tells me this is gonna be a landslide...

    sig made by me

  3. #3
    Back again REDXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tower of God
    Posts
    1,894
    yeah i have the same feeling

    Sig & Ava = Jaiden

  4. #4
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Something tells me this is gonna be a landslide...
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    yeah i have the same feeling
    Really?

    I can't see it.

    No not one person comes to mind, it's not like we have a member that post every other post on every single thread on sometimes senseless statements.

  5. #5
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Really?

    I can't see it.

    No not one person comes to mind, it's not like we have a member that post every other post on every single thread on sometimes senseless statements.
    In case you're serious....

    You obviously don't read the Bleach and Fairy Tail forums.

  6. #6
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    In case you're serious....

    You obviously don't read the Bleach and Fairy Tail forums.
    I don't either, well, not that much anyways, so who exactly are you talking about?

    I find PaulBee to be very annoying,

    Lol, j/k

    Actually the one member that absolutely f**kin pissed me off was ...................

    um, pretty much any1 who bashes a mangaka with clearly demonstrating a lack of understanding of the work. Cross isn't really annoying, just passionate. Well, maybe a little.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  7. #7
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    In case you're serious....

    You obviously don't read the Bleach and Fairy Tail forums.
    haha xD <3 Kuroihikari. Yes ho...err No homo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I don't either, well, not that much anyways, so who exactly are you talking about?

    I find PaulBee to be very annoying,

    Lol, j/k

    Actually the one member that absolutely f**kin pissed me off was ...................

    um, pretty much any1 who bashes a mangaka with clearly demonstrating a lack of understanding of the work. Cross isn't really annoying, just passionate. Well, maybe a little.
    How did cross's name get here?

    Self-conscious Roku aye? aye?!!

    I apologize for any bad comments I said on bleach and naruto! Without either of those manga's I would had never got into OP. (I thought OP looked like shit years back and never bother to try it)

  8. #8
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    haha xD <3 Kuroihikari. Yes ho...err No homo!



    How did cross's name get here?

    Self-conscious Roku aye? aye?!!

    I apologize for any bad comments I said on bleach and naruto! Without either of those manga's I would had never got into OP. (I thought OP looked like shit years back and never bother to try it)
    LOLWUT?

    Actually, I'm guilty of bashing OP as well, now I enjoy it, love it, still not as much as Naruto tho. And we can all make fun of Bleach anytime we want, it's just that good. Anyways, where's the OPTARD category? Cross and you should've been nominated for that, that would be some intense voting battle.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  9. #9
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    LOLWUT?

    Actually, I'm guilty of bashing OP as well, now I enjoy it, love it, still not as much as Naruto tho. And we can all make fun of Bleach anytime we want, it's just that good. Anyways, where's the OPTARD category? Cross and you should've been nominated for that, that would be some intense voting battle.
    Yeah true but for me without Bleach I would never discovered Naruto or OP. But still bash it here and there!

    They didn't have a OPtard Category last year either. Yeah to bad nobody nominated us :(

  10. #10
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    no doubt who wins on this award!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •