Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    naruto is maybe at only a jounin level now.........but not close ot hokage level

and plus about tobi, akatsuki, sasuke, and kabuchimaru

With all the plot revealing surprises, I think kishi is sending us a message that he's finishing.

I for one am glad. I've been reading the manga for 5 years already, and everything must come to an end. If kishi dragged this out, it would ruin Naruto's good name.

i think it would end when all of the akatsuki member get killed sasuke will kill itachi cause itachi eye have gotten worse, kisame and suigetus kill each other fighting, and jiraiya kills konan and kills pein but dies a week later due to serious injury, and sai kills juugo, kakashi fights tobi and gets killed, karin and sakura fight and sakura beats karin, kabuto shows up and after sasuke kills itachi, then kabuto kills sasuke and after all of that naruto finally get serious. a year goes by and naruto is the hokage ,,,,,,,,then kills tobi
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    naruto is maybe at only a jounin level now.........but not close ot hokage level

and plus about tobi, akatsuki, sasuke, and kabuchimaru
    By strengh, by overall he's barely chuunin in my opinion

The other countries suck. That's why they haven't been shown.

Pein destroyed an entire group, including a super strong ninja who controlled salamanders or something, by himself (apparently). Pein and Konan and Itachi and Kisame could probably destroy an entire country if they worked together (with the exception of Konoha and maybe the Sand village).
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Emperor
    I'd say another 5 years easy it could really be a lot longer then even that. We've seen a few people from the land of water but really not much about the country itself. Also we haven't found out about 4 of the 7 shinobi swordsmen. We know almost nothing about the land of Earth and Lightning. Akatsuki is still alive. Kabuto with Oro in his body is still around. Naruto still too stupid to be Hokage. The issue of Sasuke is still unresolved. Also I mentioned this a while ago in other topics but I think there will be another shinobi war.

Who says it cant have an open-ended finish? I hope to god naruto is over soon, and same with bleach. One Piece, on the other hand, has a good 8 years to go, I think.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Who says it cant have an open-ended finish? I hope to god naruto is over soon, and same with bleach. One Piece, on the other hand, has a good 8 years to go, I think.
    How dare you *slap*! What is wrong with you, you want Naruto and Bleach to end! EVIL!

hello!!! everybody, well I think naruto is not going to end soon because there are a lot mysteries to find out... maybe naruto is in middle as a series..
    Said it by AznDevil
    I'd say another 5 years easy it could really be a lot longer then even that. We've seen a few people from the land of water but really not much about the country itself. Also we haven't found out about 4 of the 7 shinobi swordsmen. We know almost nothing about the land of Earth and Lightning. Akatsuki is still alive. Kabuto with Oro in his body is still around. Naruto still too stupid to be Hokage. The issue of Sasuke is still unresolved. Also I mentioned this a while ago in other topics but I think there will be another shinobi war.
    Last edited by uchihagirl; 09-23-2007 at 02:01 PM.
    UchihaGirl

I hope this arc ends with Naruto dying.

Seriously.

No one cares about the other shinobi swordsmen. They're probably dead.