Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Imo, Naruto is getting really boring and predictable. I hope it ends in the next arc or two.

It's like a bad soap opera with Ninja.

I hope we get some climatic stuff now, then another timeskip, but yeah it needs to start improving

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    Imo, Naruto is getting really boring and predictable. I hope it ends in the next arc or two.

well what can you do about that. i mean kishi already knows how the manga's gonna end. he can't help it if his fans can predict the way he originally envisioned naruto to end.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

we shall just see what happens, but i think tobi is not actually madara. tobi has his sharingan on his right eye. kakashi has his on the left. we dont know whats behind tobis mask. how about if tobi got his sharingan eye from obitos right eye. kakashi only took the left eye. tobi probably wants to resurrect madara or something like that. i dont know. haha only a thought though.

i hope like there gone be like 5 big arcs or more (i reali hope) whit akatsuki ending, ,kabumaru,maybe a great civil war whit against root end coruppt anbu .then i hoope a good acr wich is the road to naruto hokage
    then i hope he dies and the world is shoked en konohamaru will in herit the hokage titel xD

it's not that i hate naruto he is my favorite char just that it wil be cool seeing him dieyen as a hokage xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Atleast the anime won't end for quite some time since it's way behind. The manga on the other hand could go on for a couple of more years or end withing an arc or two but that's highly doubtful since there's still so many untold stories and mysteries left (Atleast I hope so since I want to know everything there is to know).

Oh, make the week go faster someone?! Really looking forward to both the anime and manga this week with fights coming up and hopefully some more info about Pein/Pain and Konan x)

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post

erm... it became predictable since you made your own choice of looking into spoilers and predictions and lots of theories... everything became predictable since we all are curious about naruto, we predict, make theories, no doubt stuff that got predicted will come true... just don't complain it got predictable since it's your own fault for reading spoilers and all that kind of stuff...

--------back on topic--------

I myself don't think naruto will end soon....

my guess is still that after the akatsuki arc there still will be an arc with Orochimaru, Naruto vs Sasuke, The past of naruto and his parents, and Naruto vs Kyuubi

^ I totally agree. I think this major arc of the akatsuki will end soon... but the next major arc will be about Orochimaru... perhaps with Itachi's eye's, Tobi's eye, a new body... or some sort of crazy turn of events that will make him the main antagonist of the story once more. I mean, Kabutorochimaru did tell Naruto he would come after him later.

I really hope we get to see some action with Root next, in most anime/manga Ive noticed that as the arc's progress the characters get stronger so Im guessing there are people stronger than Akatsuki in Root right now which is really awesome sounding, plus I wonder what will happen with Kabuchimaru Im guessing he will start to build his body up better and better with the left overs from the dead akatsuki like Itachi's eyes if that special ANBU unit doesn't get there and destroy the eyes first.

I wanna see more byakugan action and more about the rock country since aren't they supose to be enemies with Konoha right now?
    A pie in the sky?

I highly doubt naruto ending soon. Too many untold stories as many have said. My biggest anticipation is Danzou and the roots after Akatsuki, and I also really want to see more about Namikaze Minato. They just mentioned Kakashi being possibly the next hokage. Too many important things.

Also, thinking "outside the box", Naruto is way too popular world wide at the moment, I never even heard this many people followed DBZ or one piece. I personally think that it will go on cause of money for the company.