Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I don't think this is going to be the ending Arc, I bet there's probably another one. Because this arc is more of the are where the big twists happens those stuffs. If I had to guess how many arcs are left I would say no more than 2.

i hope naruto isnt over yet, there just to many things i want to know

my hope is that Naruto ends with the end of akatsuki. We have Sasuke and Itachi finally meeting up and on somewhat equal levels. (by the way something that i just realized, anyone notice that sasuke is the only ninja to take his head bandana off. Itachi slaughters his entire clan, but still wears it, sasuke is the only one to disassociate himself that much from his origins) Then i think we will have tobi revealing parts of his plan, while the series sets up for a few final encounters. (kind of an ending marathon with like 4 epic fights going on at the same time. And my hope is that naruto dies at the end of the series, and then there is sort of an epilogue with a bunch of kids standing around the stone with fallen ninja carved on it and a grown up version of one character is talking about the stone and specifically mentions narutos sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by gyenen View Post
    my hope is that Naruto ends with the end of akatsuki. We have Sasuke and Itachi finally meeting up and on somewhat equal levels. (by the way something that i just realized, anyone notice that sasuke is the only ninja to take his head bandana off. Itachi slaughters his entire clan, but still wears it, sasuke is the only one to disassociate himself that much from his origins) Then i think we will have tobi revealing parts of his plan, while the series sets up for a few final encounters. (kind of an ending marathon with like 4 epic fights going on at the same time. And my hope is that naruto dies at the end of the series, and then there is sort of an epilogue with a bunch of kids standing around the stone with fallen ninja carved on it and a grown up version of one character is talking about the stone and specifically mentions narutos sacrifice.
    That would be a good ending. Anyways, Sasuke still has his headband, he just keeps it somewhere...special. If you know what I mean.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    That would be a good ending. Anyways, Sasuke still has his headband, he just keeps it somewhere...special. If you know what I mean.
    Dosen't Naruto have that headband ?

I think theres enought misterys to go on for a few years but nobody knows what will happen. So lets keep reading till the end

when naruto fights sasuke he will give him the headband and say you fight me as an equal again lol

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I hope this arc ends with Naruto dying.

Seriously.

No one cares about the other shinobi swordsmen. They're probably dead.
    He doesn't have to reveal a great story for all of them but maybe just use Suigetsu or Kisame or someone just tell us the rest are all dead at least. Seriously it just satisfies curiosity that way. And the only time Naruto can possibly stay dead is in the very end, and having him die and get revived is too Dragonball so I don't think so.

so many naruto haters.......If the stories are good, who gives a crap if he keeps adding new guys. All i care about is the quality and so far its damn good

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I doubt naruto will be ending anytime soon. There are quite a few arcs that can still be introduced.

Naruto is Trilogy.

(I guess)