Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 287 Discussion

Stream: http://onepieceofbleach.com/bleach-287/

Torrent: [HorribleSubs] Bleach - 287 [480p]

[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 287 [720p]

Thank god it was just a single filler episode and the Main story will continue in the next episode.

This episode definetly is one of my favorites since i couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah... I watched it... it wasn't so bad and it reminded me of one of the best fights in the series (Byakuya vs Ichigo).

ehhh so that the story in golden episode 63
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-09-2010 at 07:19 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

"What is this Urio, Ori Mei,Chaido." He took the word staright out of my mouth when he said that....Did anybody see Konomura head mounted at on the wall next to a statue of a fully haired Yamamoto....I like Rukia as a genie though....LOL! Lamp Society and the 13 Court Lamp Squads, are you serious. They should have just called it Genie Society and the 13 Court Genie Squads...It was Isane's dream the whole damn time and I thought it was Ichigo's....This whole episode was funny and am glad the animators gave us a reason for making it, so good on them. But never again, even though it was funny.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Is it me or are the fillers in bleach getting worse all the time
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post

Thank god it was just a single filler episode and the Main story will continue in the next episode.

This episode definetly is one of my favorites since i couldn't stop laughing.
    phew. Almost thought I was going into another filler arc when I finally caught up with the bleach anime.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Is it me or are the fillers in bleach getting worse all the time
    I enjoyed the filler with the swords getting characters. But yeah kind a sucked for me when last time I caught up with the anime I found out that half of it was bullshit. Never brought myself to read the manga from the start though.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    phew. Almost thought I was going into another filler arc when I finally caught up with the bleach anime.

I enjoyed the filler with the swords getting characters. But yeah kind a sucked for me when last time I caught up with the anime I found out that half of it was bullshit. Never brought myself to read the manga from the start though.
    Yea i thought they were gonna go through each arc in that arabian-ish setting lol.

Episode wasn't that bad, ending sucked tho, expected something better. I was thinking the same as Ichigo when he said it, I've already come this far, why not finish things, LOL.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Its my day to catch up on Bleach episodes I missed over the last 4 weeks.

lol Lamp society and that execution bird was funny.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you