Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'd really like Kubo to add a twist to the VL drama. He could say that after all he's done Aizen has evolved himself (artificially) into a true but malformed VL.

Then the real (Natural) VLs show up and take their newest, youngest sibling (Aizen, sans HGQ), take him kicking spitting and cursing back to their VL dimension with them.

Ichigo of course once he uses FGT becomes fulltime hollow-human hibrid, in other words a more naturally evolved VL.

Kubo could say it takes Eons for arrancar to evolve into True VL, during which they become wise, aincient, and powerful beings who eschew and abhor violence...meh!

At least, this would be a better ending in my mind

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Veteran Member
    lol.. A VL society.. counters the kings realm society.. Id find it quite funny if VL had actual rules and whatnot and the society was completely legit..

@drgnx
    If a VL actually lost to a powered up adjuchas arrancar.. thatd just be sad.. The point is why they shouldnt be VL is because they should have been this strong as a hollow.. but after getting their powers buffed they were as strong as a VL should be.. about anyway.... they could be even stronger.. My point is, if halibel was actually a VL before shinigamification, she would have been VC level.. (you used anime filler, too)

Plus, that databook sentence where it states most of the espada were VL.. thats just weak... and pathetic for VLs..

Indeed the Espada's put up a much better fight than it seemed. It's just the way Kubo presented it that it made them look lame. I guess if the next arc is about Isshin, I reckon they prob won't talk about Hollow as much so VL's would be irrelevant anyways.

In Databook Masked was conformed that the top level Espada are on Vasto Lorde level of power I'am really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabaro Foka View Post
    In Databook Masked was conformed that the top level Espada are on Vasto Lorde level of power I'am really disappointed.
    Yeah same here....

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Yeah same here....
    If that really is the case, then I"m sure that we're all disappointed. Kubo Sensei truly f**ked up on that Vasto Lordes, that's for sure, huge opportunity missed. Least explain it better.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    If that really is the case, then I"m sure that we're all disappointed. Kubo Sensei truly f**ked up on that Vasto Lordes, that's for sure, huge opportunity missed. Least explain it better.
    Not really. Aizen and Toushirou are both at Captain class level, yet Aizen is so much much much stronger.

So it's possible that there are some VL at captain commander level.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabaro Foka View Post
    yeah its truly disappointing.

There is still a chance to see some other Vasto Lorde/s in the story except top Espadas.Maybe Tite Kubo keep the strongest and oldest for future arcs of Bleach.