• Ussop

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ^NO chance in hell...

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    then what if he learnd haki ??
    Haki aint phisical so it shoulth be possible mayby he will become even more addapted to it then zoro at the end of the manga and he will become like the second strongest SH ?
    haki haki haki Y is it all ways about HAKI
    ussop will more than likely get power from the pop greens and true oda has the story well planed but he can always change his mind when ever he wants to
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Think it will only be a monster trio just like Whitebeards monster trio. Sanji probably be like Jozu able to fight them but might lose still, Zoro like Marco kick them like its nothing or in his case slice them. Luffy obviously above them like WB.
    like this one!

marco ftw

Okay, here is the thing:

Franky can't beat the Admirals. They are all Logias, and he doesn't even know Haki. He's a badass cyborg, sure. But against Logias?

Robin is not really a "fighter" per sé, and is better at dispatching lower level fighters than actual badasses.

Chopper might become alot stronger, as he is somewhat of a weakling at the moment, but I doubt he'll become a Admiral-level fighter.

Nami is a navigator. Her entire arsenal is the elements. Kinda hard beating Light with Lightning or Ice through rain.

Brook could hypothetically do it, but he's more of a backup fighter/hypnosist than an actual kickass fighter.

Usopp might actually pull it off. Because of Heraclesunn (or whatever) and his training, I think Usopp will not only gain some new moves, he will learn to imbue Haki into his shots. Imagine when he fires that Pheonix-shot-thing from his slingshot and its imbued with Haki.
    Damn, that has to hurt.
    I think he's our best shot (Pun intended) at a secondary fighter beating an admiral.

On the other hand, I don't really give a damn if Usopp gains Haki powers. Aslong as he gains muscle, courage, a goatee-pirate-thing and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Dreadlocks.

If Usopp doesn't get Dreadlocks, I will sue Oda for ruining the most awesome chance so far of making Usopp badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    Okay, here is the thing:

Franky can't beat the Admirals. They are all Logias, and he doesn't even know Haki. He's a badass cyborg, sure. But against Logias?

Robin is not really a "fighter" per sé, and is better at dispatching lower level fighters than actual badasses.

Chopper might become alot stronger, as he is somewhat of a weakling at the moment, but I doubt he'll become a Admiral-level fighter.

Nami is a navigator. Her entire arsenal is the elements. Kinda hard beating Light with Lightning or Ice through rain.

Brook could hypothetically do it, but he's more of a backup fighter/hypnosist than an actual kickass fighter.

Usopp might actually pull it off. Because of Heraclesunn (or whatever) and his training, I think Usopp will not only gain some new moves, he will learn to imbue Haki into his shots. Imagine when he fires that Pheonix-shot-thing from his slingshot and its imbued with Haki.
    Damn, that has to hurt.
    I think he's our best shot (Pun intended) at a secondary fighter beating an admiral.

On the other hand, I don't really give a damn if Usopp gains Haki powers. Aslong as he gains muscle, courage, a goatee-pirate-thing and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Dreadlocks.

If Usopp doesn't get Dreadlocks, I will sue Oda for ruining the most awesome chance so far of making Usopp badass.
    Dude your basing this off of what? Franky does not know of haki yet neither does Ussop, however you make it seem 'impossible' for Franky and not for the weakest guy on the crew.

Also chopper is not a weaking... he's 15 and can contend with Robin/Franky whom are much older. also unlike Zoro/Sanji/Luffy chopper didn't grow up fighting, he spent all his time studying to become a doctor, even still he can beat guys that I doubt Zoro or Sanji could when they were 15

As I said before, it was said the Zoan's could best adapt/evolve their power to grow stronger, with this and Chopper's already inherent strength for fighting I can see him easily overdoing franky/robin. With the rumble balls I don't see any contest, however we'll see his power up after the break. 15-17 is a big age gap, much bigger then say 28-30 or 34-36

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    then what if he learnd haki ??
    Haki aint phisical so it shoulth be possible mayby he will become even more addapted to it then zoro at the end of the manga and he will become like the second strongest SH ?
    If haki is based on Will Power then I doubt Ussop will ever get it, he's more negative then Perona's ghosts lol, and as she said during their fight, someone that negative should have no reason to go forward and want to live.

Of course im not saying Ussop wont get any stronger however that and what Oda said makes me believe Ussop will stay as the weakest, perhaps coming through once per arc, if that.
    Last edited by Airicks; 09-06-2010 at 02:11 PM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Two years is a freaking long time. They each have their specific jobs so I don't think that everyone has to be able to fight at admiral level per say.

Robin-will learn about the stones or whatever and decipher it with Dragon.

Franky-be a cyborg like or even better than Kuma, so yes he will fight at admiral level or at least shikaba level.

Chopper-get a post graduate degree of medical stuff so he can heal everyone who gets hurt. he'll be like a healing fairy that you see in old video games.

Brook- i don't know because he is dead, lol

Nami- controls weather like dragon, but without a df

Ussop-lose all that weight. fat burns into muscle faster. thats why oda made him so fat.

yea chopper will be beast if he does some psychical traning . Just look how lucci is strong
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Usopp will be able to keep a admiral in check with his future badass range weapon, just like Ben Beckman and Yasopp probably ain't to far from him. Wasn't Yasopp said to be a strong sniper anyways? Or was that just a anime filler on the marine bounty hunter flash back? Well that's what I want to see but I doubt any of them will be strong enough to win against a admiral.Think it will only be a monster trio just like Whitebeards monster trio. Sanji probably be like Jozu able to fight them but might lose still, Zoro like Marco kick them like its nothing or in his case slice them. Luffy obviously above them like WB.
    yea ussop was my pick I agree he mite get some sort of badass wepeon like ben
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

i was wondering aint haki = amibition ?
    wasent ussop hi's amibtion at the last chapter to become the the sniper king ????
    isent that like on the lvl of zoro's ambition to become the best swords man ??

So i'm going and staying with Ussop as the admiral killer

i think only sanji zoro and luffy will be able to kill an admiral.