8 23.53%
  • Nami

4 11.76%
  • Ussop

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Who in the Straw Hats will be able to face a Admiral

By the time luffy becomes PK, who aside from the Monster Trio who do you think has the best chances of facing a Admiral 1 on 1 and winning?

:Edit:
    This is excluding the Monster Trio; Chances are all 3 will be at least at Admiral. This is just the 'backup' fighters Robin/Chopper/Nami/Brook/Franky/Ussop.
    Last edited by Airicks; 09-06-2010 at 02:17 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

By the time Luffy becomes the Pirate King, All three will be able to take on an Admiral.
    Sanji, the weakest of the three, would be able to go 3vs1 and win. The other two would be even greater.
    Although for the rest of the crew, I only see Franky and Chopper getting up to an Admiral level and Usopp, Robin and Brook being at a VA level. Nami being only at a RA level.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

No one. I don't think even Sanji could defeat an Admiral though he would keep up with them to some extent.

Luffy>>Admiral
    Zoro=>Admiral
    Sanji a tad below an Admiral but definitely above VA.
    Chopper/Franky = VA
    Last edited by arisart; 09-06-2010 at 12:29 AM.

sig made by me

you know i trash a lot of these little pin point topic threads BUT i like this ones
    i think brook is going to be some thing special you know i have a feeling he will be at least what zoro was B4 the likely time skip and maybe even more at least able to hold one off and also be REALLY REALLY fast and maybe franky might be able to hold one off to
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brook could be as strong as what is Zoro is now but it's still not enough to even hold off an Admiral. Not even close.

sig made by me

WELL idk i mean zoro was hurt BAD when kizzaru took him out i think he could have held on for a while and i just think brook is going to get much much stronger you know
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This time is set when Luffy makes it to PK.

And I personally think Chopper will be the only one out of them able to handle a Admiral, I see Franky/Robin/Brook at VA level with Nami/Ussop at RA (which still isn't weak).

I know atm Chopper would be considered the 6th strongest in the crew (after Robin/Franky) however I mean he's still only 15, Franky is 34 and Robin is 28...

Back on Drum Island he never tried to learn to fight.. he wanted to be a doctor, even still he was able to beat the Ordeal of the Swamp by himself, which says alot in my opinion.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Chopper (and Franky to some extent) will probably have the most power-up out of the SH if you compare their base strength to their potential full power. Monster point is way way more powerful than Choppers usual zoan form. With that said I still don't see him being an Admiral level. If that will be the case, just imagine how strong the 3 monster would be. Their crew would probably be more powerful than what Roger had. (I'm just taking to account the power level of old Rayleigh still being on par with an admiral. A prime Rayleigh is stronger than an Admiral but he is already the firstmate. The third strongest could be as strong or even weaker than an admiral already.

sig made by me

Usopp will be able to keep a admiral in check with his future badass range weapon, just like Ben Beckman and Yasopp probably ain't to far from him. Wasn't Yasopp said to be a strong sniper anyways? Or was that just a anime filler on the marine bounty hunter flash back? Well that's what I want to see but I doubt any of them will be strong enough to win against a admiral.Think it will only be a monster trio just like Whitebeards monster trio. Sanji probably be like Jozu able to fight them but might lose still, Zoro like Marco kick them like its nothing or in his case slice them. Luffy obviously above them like WB.

well i have problems with a zoan keeping up with an admiral so chopper is a stretch for me franky is more believable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]