8 23.53%
  • Nami

4 11.76%
  • Ussop

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Sanji's a cook yet chances are he will get culinary skills + haki, so why not Chopper? while it is true chances are he will be mostly learning to control his monster form i don't see it as unlikely he will have no haki.

If haki is presence/intimidation/will, then chopper would at least have presence/will. i doubt Franky will be as strong as chopper.. even at Vegapunks old research labs what are the chances Franky will be able to upgrade himself better then what the smartest man in OPU can upgrade the PX's.

If it does happen like that it will make no sense to me.
    Sanji is a cook but been shown as fighter since he's been introduced. Chopper like Usopp rather avoid most situations. Like when it comes down to it the monster trio are that strong because they are fighters compete to get stronger then ones above them. Although Sanji isn't as high as Luffy's and Zoro ambition because of his character being a love cook.

None of the strawhats are normal since all withstood a haki blast from Dark king Rayleigh. Also pretty sure Usopp can endure a hell lot more then Nami can in a physical battle. Doubt Oda going draw Nami getting fucked up to the extent though.

For me bottom line is I was looking at this as after the timeskip but forgot this is at the end of the journey. And most likely all the straw hats like you said will wield haki. With that said it pretty much boost the chances of most of them holding off a admiral but I still hold to what I said before and only think it will be the monster trio. Using WB's crew as a example, they been shown in chapter 0 so have at least 20+ years experience.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-07-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but he is stronger the marines think ussop is at least as least in the same league as luffy at the start of the story and he could take chopper
    ussop beat perona i dont think chopper could and he took out alot of marines at marine ford
    and its a good thing he craps him self he could get away and run out the clock and take chopper down your overestimating him because of monster point
    witch is big in raw power but not really that great he just makes him self a big slow target in my mind oars at marine ford ring any bells
    Your reasoning gets weirder and weirder. In the same league as Luffy? LMAO. Who gives a fuck bout what the marines think.

So what if Usopp beat Perona. Zoro could not beat Perona but that doesn't mean Usopp's stronger than Zoro right.

So what if he is slow? By the time Chopper gets to his 3rd rumble He and Usopp would have already inflicted pain on each other. Usopp would be in no good condition to run and move fast at that point.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Sanji is a cook but been shown as fighter since he's been introduced. Chopper like Usopp rather avoid most situations. Like when it comes down to it the monster trio are that strong because they are fighters compete to get stronger then ones above them. Although Sanji isn't as high as Luffy's and Zoro ambition because of his character being a love cook.

None of the strawhats are normal since all without a haki blast from Dark king Rayleigh. Also pretty sure Usopp can endure a hell lot more then Nami can in a physical battle. Doubt Oda going draw Nami getting fucked up to the extent though.

For me bottom line is I was looking at this as after the timeskip but forgot this is at the end of the journey. And most likely all the straw hats like you said will wield haki. With that said it pretty much boost the chances of most of them holding off a admiral but I still hold to what I said before and only think it will be the monster trio. Using WB's crew as a example, they been shown in chapter 0 so have at least 20+ years experience.
    i dont think al of them will use haki im sure maybe more than one will witch i dont like but i cnat help that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Your reasoning gets weirder and weirder. In the same league as Luffy? LMAO. Who gives a fuck bout what the marines think.

So what if Usopp beat Perona. Zoro could not beat Perona but that doesn't mean Usopp's stronger than Zoro right.

So what if he is slow? By the time Chopper gets to his 3rd rumble He and Usopp would have already inflicted pain on each other. Usopp would be in no good condition to run and move fast at that point.
    SIGH but chopper could not beat him with just one rumble ball ussop could win plus he would not give chopper the chance to eat the rumble balls in the first place and chopper is not much more resistant than ussop is to damage so ussop could keep chopper pined down and unable to do much plus if he can get some distance he could keep chopper from closing the gap taking away all of chopper attack cuz all of them are close range
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't see what any of that has to do with what I said, was just correcting myself on things Airecks quoted on.

sorry i for got to write any thing for u i added some lol
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SIGH but chopper could not beat him with just one rumble ball ussop could win plus he would not give chopper the chance to eat the rumble balls in the first place and chopper is not much more resistant than ussop is to damage so ussop could keep chopper pined down and unable to do much plus if he can get some distance he could keep chopper from closing the gap taking away all of chopper attack cuz all of them are close range
    Of course it won't duh. It will take 3 rumble balls to go monster point. Chopper would know Usopp will not give him a chance to take the rumble ball, so of course he would plan on something to counter that. Usopp runs fast but so does Chopper specially in his animal form. Usopp won't be getting away in great distance from Chopper.

I'm not overestimating Chopper nor underestimating Usopp (he's my fave character in OP actually) It's just how it is. Give up man, your reasoning just getting lamer and lamer.

sig made by me

no its not ussop keep chopper away and even with he goes monster he wont be able to catch him b4 the time limit is up and it would not be hard for him to take chopper out with out it and your reasoning is no better than mine here
    so Y dont we just stop this and say there about even what do u say? im will to let it at that if u are
    ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok. Ussop is not stronger then Chopper, Even if they were to fight chopper could beat him in jump point, since seriously it would take many of Ussop's weak slingshot blasts to defeat Chopper, also i think you cross are taking what Ussop did at Enies Lobby and seem to think because of that ONE time Ussop is some boss sniper.

you think Ussop would shoot a rumble ball before Chopper could eat it? dude with Ussop would be running from him, and seriously do not say you believe Ussop can run faster then Chopper going backwards (so he could shoot)

I doubt Chopper would even need monster point, all it would takeis jump point - arm point and Ussop wouldnt make it.

...in the end i think you are WAY over estimating Ussop, and really i have no idea why. he's established the weakest in the crew not to mention he's only ever done 1 'cool' thing since he joined the crew..

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post

None of the strawhats are normal since all withstood a haki blast from Dark king Rayleigh. Also pretty sure Usopp can endure a hell lot more then Nami can in a physical battle. Doubt Oda going draw Nami getting fucked up to the extent though.

hm... but didn't reyleigh also say that he could control that haki and he had to teach luffy how to use it or else he would make even his allies faint?

whose to say reyleigh didn't meant to keep them awake back then, ima find that interview for you with Oda saying Ussop is meant to be more human like then the rest of the crew, which is what makes him weaker.

and i do suppose what you said about sanji is true, however i dont see why that somehow excludes chopper from being 4th strongest

also, if Vista fought on par with mihawk chances are he could fight on par with a admiral, im not saying he would beat one or is as strong as Marco/Jozu however i'm pretty sure he could fight one without being auto killed
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

no its not ussop keep chopper away and even with he goes monster he wont be able to catch him b4 the time limit is up and it would not be hard for him to take chopper out with out it and your reasoning is no better than mine here
    so Y dont we just stop this and say there about even what do u say? im will to let it at that if u are
    ?
    How would Usopp keep Chopper away? And of course Chopper won't go monster point until he knows he could catch Usopp.

Strength= Chopper>>>Usopp
    Speed= Usopp>=Chopper
    Intelligence= Chopper>Usopp
    Stamina= Chopper=Usopp

Both would have good strategies on how to defeat each other but in the end Chopper would still win since he has better attributes to implement his strategy. And yeah my reasoning is better coz at least I use logic. I'll leave this argument at that.

sig made by me

NO i will not leave it at that
    chopper has strength and that his main thing u are WAY overestimating him just because of monster point witch he cant even control properly for all we know he will go off and attack a tree plus ussop does not have to beat chopper monster point just run out the clock and chopper only has three minutes to catch ussop out on open ground when he is so big and slow
    and ussop is smarter and more crafty than chopper plus has more ranger
    i am willing to call them equal and we can leave it at that
    and ussop will be stronger than chopper after the possible time skip and 2 years of training because i think ussop will just have more raw power to his attacks like i mean much more damaging plus i think he will be much more fit and strong
    so let leave it at them being equal right now and call it at that ok and again your logic is not any better than mine ok let just call them even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]