4 11.76%
  • Ussop

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Mayby franky is the son of vegapunk so franky is a super mega genius
    after all we have no real info about vegapunk so far
    vegapunk coulthave bin a pirate before

UM y would that matter i mean its irrelevant and unlikely plus i mean he could fight a logia when its all over with but i doubt he beats one
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

here is my idea

Luffy (captain) will be stronger than an admiral.
    Zoro Vice-captain also stronger
    bolth roger and rayleigh could beat an admiral in there time no doubt about it.

the rest will be able to hold off an admiral especially sanji and ussop
    the the reason is because the strawhat crew is going to fight the BB crew and if those where level 6 prisoners they would definetly have to be between vice admiral and admiral level.

IDK i think if they could beat an admiral they would not have run when faced with one but i agree i dont think other than luffy maybe zoro and possibly sanji could beat an admiral and franky brook and ussop can survive an admiral attack like hold one off and fight one with out dieing
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really don't see Usopp beating an Admiral. Even if he has prep the best thing he could do is hold them off. And that's a big accomplishment already. Same goes for Franky and Chopper. In the end I think Franky would be stronger than a Pacifista. Chopper would be weaker compare to Franky in base form but would be a little stronger when they both go all out.

sig made by me

IDk i see franky brook and ussop being able to hold one off or at least survive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    IDk i see franky brook and ussop being able to hold one off or at least survive
    I do think Franky and Chopper could hold off an Admiral and maybe Usopp if he has prep but that's it. The thread is about at the end who could face an admiral and win(aside from the big3) and I think no one could.

sig made by me

Ussop could fight a admiral as long as he could dodge... because the first time he gets hit he's going down.

This is just a fact, Oda has made Ussop the closest to a normal human, if any normal human got hit by Kizaru they would die... Ussop may not die but he's out for the count.

Also I do not see how Franky will upgrade himself beyond a PX, Vegapunk made them, and he's the smartest guy in OPU, several hundreds of years more advanced then the society.. and Franky runs off cola... *facepalms*

In my opinion Chopper has the best chance. He can adapt his power and is smart enough to do so. 15-17 changes you ALOT more then 34-36, in those terms i can see him getting stronger then Franky, who knows for sure however i find it most likely
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Ussop could fight a admiral as long as he could dodge... because the first time he gets hit he's going down.

This is just a fact, Oda has made Ussop the closest to a normal human, if any normal human got hit by Kizaru they would die... Ussop may not die but he's out for the count.

Also I do not see how Franky will upgrade himself beyond a PX, Vegapunk made them, and he's the smartest guy in OPU, several hundreds of years more advanced then the society.. and Franky runs off cola... *facepalms*

In my opinion Chopper has the best chance. He can adapt his power and is smart enough to do so. 15-17 changes you ALOT more then 34-36, in those terms i can see him getting stronger then Franky, who knows for sure however i find it most likely
    unless he gets some healing pop greens like those beans from DBZ LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

Usopp could fight an Admiral sure but not beat one.

Unlike a PX Franky still has his freewill which is very important and he is smart aswell. Not as smart as Vegapunk of course but he's smart enough to understand Vegapunks work. He could replace his frontal armor with what Vegapunk used to his PX and adapt some of his weapons. His cola powered attack can be compared to those lasers of PX if he improved it a little bit more. The only diffirence is PX lasers can be used multiple times while a cola attack is very limited.

I agree with Chopper. With monster form and combat training + his intelligence he could be the fourth strongest SH. Like I said before Chopper has the most potential for growth but still it won't be enough to defeat an admiral.

sig made by me