• Brook

8 23.53%
  • Nami

4 11.76%
  • Ussop

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    yeah i think ussop and fraky and brook will be able to not die in a fight with them and i think they will get a new guy to be up there with zoro and sanji to make a new monster trio because luffy is the captain and should not be in that u know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    Usopp might actually pull it off. Because of Heraclesunn (or whatever) and his training, I think Usopp will not only gain some new moves, he will learn to imbue Haki into his shots. Imagine when he fires that Pheonix-shot-thing from his slingshot and its imbued with Haki.
    Damn, that has to hurt.
    I think he's our best shot (Pun intended) at a secondary fighter beating an admiral.

On the other hand, I don't really give a damn if Usopp gains Haki powers. Aslong as he gains muscle, courage, a goatee-pirate-thing and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Dreadlocks.

If Usopp doesn't get Dreadlocks, I will sue Oda for ruining the most awesome chance so far of making Usopp badass.
    Love this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Dude your basing this off of what? Franky does not know of haki yet neither does Ussop, however you make it seem 'impossible' for Franky and not for the weakest guy on the crew.

Also chopper is not a weaking... he's 15 and can contend with Robin/Franky whom are much older. also unlike Zoro/Sanji/Luffy chopper didn't grow up fighting, he spent all his time studying to become a doctor, even still he can beat guys that I doubt Zoro or Sanji could when they were 15

As I said before, it was said the Zoan's could best adapt/evolve their power to grow stronger, with this and Chopper's already inherent strength for fighting I can see him easily overdoing franky/robin. With the rumble balls I don't see any contest, however we'll see his power up after the break. 15-17 is a big age gap, much bigger then say 28-30 or 34-36

If haki is based on Will Power then I doubt Ussop will ever get it, he's more negative then Perona's ghosts lol, and as she said during their fight, someone that negative should have no reason to go forward and want to live.

Of course im not saying Ussop wont get any stronger however that and what Oda said makes me believe Ussop will stay as the weakest, perhaps coming through once per arc, if that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    i was wondering aint haki = amibition ?
    wasent ussop hi's amibtion at the last chapter to become the the sniper king ????
    isent that like on the lvl of zoro's ambition to become the best swords man ??

So i'm going and staying with Ussop as the admiral killer
    Aohige_AP and Stephen cleared up the haki translation, especially after chapter 597 from Rayleigh's intake on it. I'm not posting both their whole explanations since it's rather long might add later with spoiler tool. But anyways this is the point of what they conclude. Ambition was first introduce by BB at Jaya but he wasn't talking about the power haki in general. First time he mentioned was really impel down. But since Oda didn't introduce haki then which is obviously a power now.

Rayleigh: Don't think this power is unrelated to you.
    "presence", "will", "intimidation".... it's no different from those common human senses.

They first translated it as ambition, since when the word haki is translated in english it means that many other terms. But haki in one piece is a new definition for it Oda created for that story. It's a power like chakra and spiritual pressure. So in the end they both agreed to best leave it untranslated and just haki in general. Actually now it has it's own names since split three ways.

Luffy and Usopp been foreshadowed from the start to surpass Shanks and Yasopp, that is why I favor Usopp so much ending up better then his father. He is shown weak because of his comical side always avoiding situations but in unavoidable situations he rises!! Usopp as much as I would like to see him come back with Haki I don't think he will, Herculenn didn't show any signs of that. I think Usopp will learn it by watching Luffy Zoro and possibly Sanji fight with it in the New world. Probably Oda has a awesome scene planned out for him in Elbaf! Yes I know more Usopp Fanboy theories!

To me Franky wasn't to far off from the monster trio in strength and I do think he will surpass the Pacifist cyborgs. But remember the reason why Kuma was so strong wasn't only because of vegapunks cyborg modifications but he also had a Devil fruit. Franky doesn't. I don't think Franky will learn haki after the time-skip since he's by himself learning all the Vegapunks blueprints. But he is smarter then Usopp so I think if Oda does intend it for him, just like maybe Usopp he will learn it from the watching the Monster trio wield it. To me though Franky doesn't really need it, not everyone SH needs to be able to fight a logia, Logia's are rare I doubt they will ever fight a group of them at once.

Oh by the way I got no proof Ivanko has haki but I have no doubts he doesn't know about haki. To me he has it since he kept Admiral Kizura in check. And you guys really think Sanji won't beat all those 99 okama's so quick just like Zoro did with the monkeys? Sanji definitely going get training from Ivan-san, Ivan favors Luffy let alone him being the kid to his Boss no reason why he won't help train Sanji Luffy's cook.

Chopper I know he WILL get insanely strong if he controls his Berserk Form (Awaken Zoan it definitely has to be that!) But the difference for him is he isn't a fighter but a doctor, only time we seen him ruthlessly fight is in his Berserk Form. I don't see chopper learning haki since he will be training his doctor skills as well as learning to control his Berserk Form. I could say that tribe didn't seem like they wielded haki but then again they didn't seem so smart and look how they turned out.

Chopper: Wow I didn't think you guys know this much, from when I first saw you people look more like stupid uncivilized individuals.

Chief: Tanuki think you was speaking out loud and said some pretty rude things.

the only admiral thats gone die is akainu . Why would anyone kill kuzan?He is cool ^^
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

well chopper was much biger that the other in awakened form but i have a theory on this chopper ate the human human DF right
    so could his awakened form be a giant because giants are still humans so would that fall under the same type and explain y chopper was so big right???? just something that popped in to my head
    so what i am saying is choppers awakened form could be a giant right???
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm nice idea
    but we have learn one good thing about beaing big and that is that you are easy target
    Has grown stronger.

true and i was not saying that will make chopper able to take on an admiral but it was just an idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well chopper was much biger that the other in awakened form but i have a theory on this chopper ate the human human DF right
    so could his awakened form be a giant because giants are still humans so would that fall under the same type and explain y chopper was so big right???? just something that popped in to my head
    so what i am saying is choppers awakened form could be a giant right???
    The actually makes sense, but the thing is when human's ate a animal zoan fruit they have 1-3 forms of changing and 1 of them is almost completely like the animal. But chopper doesn't have a form that completely changes into looking like a human. He keeps his reindeer traits in all forms without losing any fur. Then again that probably look stupid human chopper...
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-06-2010 at 07:09 PM.

still its a good idea
    Has grown stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    The actually makes sense, but the thing is when human's ate a animal zoan fruit they have 1-3 forms of changing and 1 of them is almost completely like the animal. But chopper doesn't have a form that completely changes into looking like a human. He keeps his reindeer traits in all forms without losing any fur. Then again that probably look stupid human chopper...
    well i mean the human DF could be special cuz we are not normal animals u know SO what i mean is this could be a hidden power i hope there is still a grow grow DF out there or a giant DF but i think this would be cool and chopper could turn in to a giant on command dont u think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Love this post!
    Chopper I know he WILL get insanely strong if he controls his Berserk Form (Awaken Zoan it definitely has to be that!) But the difference for him is he isn't a fighter but a doctor, only time we seen him ruthlessly fight is in his Berserk Form. I don't see chopper learning haki since he will be training his doctor skills as well as learning to control his Berserk Form. I could say that tribe didn't seem like they wielded haki but then again they didn't seem so smart and look how they turned out.

Chopper: Wow I didn't think you guys know this much, from when I first saw you people look more like stupid uncivilized individuals.

Chief: Tanuki think you was speaking out loud and said some pretty rude things.
    Sanji's a cook yet chances are he will get culinary skills + haki, so why not Chopper? while it is true chances are he will be mostly learning to control his monster form i don't see it as unlikely he will have no haki.

If haki is presence/intimidation/will, then chopper would at least have presence/will. i doubt Franky will be as strong as chopper.. even at Vegapunks old research labs what are the chances Franky will be able to upgrade himself better then what the smartest man in OPU can upgrade the PX's.

If it does happen like that it will make no sense to me.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)