8 23.53%
  • Nami

4 11.76%
  • Ussop

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by .KiLLeR. View Post
    None of the names in the poll can take on an Admiral alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    verry true but i believe they will be able to hold off an admiral.
    in other words it won't be like the time kizaru came to S.A.
    but i don't believe we be able to answer this question
    oda wouldn't let one of these fight an admiral.
    it's only luffy or zorro who will be able to baet an admiral
    right! i say no way they can, i mean come on Admirals are very skilled DF users, even after that 2 yrs training a SH member on that list cant beat any shit admiral. didn't you even think that in 2 yrs-those admirals can get stronger too and experience will show some difference also.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by cromer345 View Post
    i believe by the end Luffy will be able to take on all three admirals at once while besides the monster trio franky and chopper will be the only ones able to take on an admiral. The rest of the straw hats will proboly be on vice admiral level
    do ya really bthink that chopper will take on an admiral?the best thing he could do would be the monster point which aint enough he isnt even as big as a giant.and do ya think he has more chances than brook?

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    show the SBS and they wont be stronger than the current strength of the big 3 but that does not mean they can be stronger or as strong as they were
    and what i meant was that ussop is not just going to get stronger and gain more power on his skill he will learn new skill and power and also get stronger in his old power so he could very easy jump the line
    Why don't you find it yourself? He even told you which one it is. It's the very first one or close to the first one. Oda did say he won't put anyone stronger then the monster trio. So yeah if boa or jimbei join means Luffy Zoro Sanji > Boa,Jimbei if they do join.

Quote Originally Posted by cromer345 View Post
    i believe by the end Luffy will be able to take on all three admirals at once while besides the monster trio franky and chopper will be the only ones able to take on an admiral. The rest of the straw hats will proboly be on vice admiral level
    CHOPPER will never be able to take an admiral EVER ussop franky and brook might be able to survive and hold one off but not win or be on pare zoro and sanji will be able to keep up with them and luffy will be able to hold on off after the break but not beat one in till later

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Why don't you find it yourself? He even told you which one it is. It's the very first one or close to the first one. Oda did say he won't put anyone stronger then the monster trio. So yeah if boa or jimbei join means Luffy Zoro Sanji > Boa,Jimbei if they do join.
    when some one cites some thing it is there responsibility to find it and post it if some one asks that what i do when i am asked to show proof i go do my research and post it
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dont know if it is good place for it but i think that the straw hats will only fight akainu and kizaru . dont know who will be the new admiral
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

maybe an admiral with a rose logia DF LOL right guys LOL man i got a lot of flack when i came up with that one but im bringing it back again LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well if he knew how to use it . it could be a powerfull weapon and in the same way very beautiful
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

can u say kurama from yu yu that dude was a BAD A** and that dude would be just as BAD A** rose logia for next admiral WOOOOOO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rose Logia?:
    -Needle arms
    -Hypnotizing Scent
    -Bursts into a bunch of petals when hit
    -Possibly Shoots needles.
    Sounds like a chick admiral to me. Maybe someone hot and uses her legs alot to fight (like hancock) but she can make her legs sprout thorns.

Spoiler!

and a lot of people would like to see a chick admiral so i dont think any one would have a problem with that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]