8 23.53%
  • Nami

4 11.76%
  • Ussop

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    NO i meant maybe close to zoros strength B4 training not after so maybe close to how strong zoro was at cp9 not as strong as he will be after training
    i really think they will get a new guy to be up there in the monster trio
    oh yeah that might happen but i think that since all of the member will become much stronger that guy wont be very strong in the sh crew.i mean he ll definitely be much weaker than sanji.

maybe but i think he will be up there i dont think all the straw hats are going to be super uber strong after there training i think franky ussop and brook will come in to there own but the others will be back up fighters and i think they might get one or two really strong people after that and maybe some back up guys but still
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maybe but i think he will be up there i dont think all the straw hats are going to be super uber strong after there training i think franky ussop and brook will come in to there own but the others will be back up fighters and i think they might get one or two really strong people after that and maybe some back up guys but still
    no i hope they wont get any back up guys they have plenty of them they just need strong guys.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    no i hope they wont get any back up guys they have plenty of them they just need strong guys.
    well IDK but i just think that brook ussop and franky will really start pulling there own weight oh but brook does not weight much because he is all bone (SKULL JOKE ) LOL
    but any way i think there stronger and will be able to hold there own from now on
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well IDK but i just think that brook ussop and franky will really start pulling there own weight oh but brook does not weight much because he is all bone (SKULL JOKE ) LOL
    but any way i think there stronger and will be able to hold there own from now on
    yeah i think they ll be much stronger than they were but the top three will strengthen immensly so comparing to them they will be weak again and since they ll find harder and harder opponents in the new world they will again be back up fighters.but i think that most member will be able to destroy a pacifista .

i doubt that i mean i think ussop will be the 4th strongest straw hat and franky and brook will be strong main fighter i see brook being as strong as zoro was at the end of skypia or around cp9 and that was no joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i doubt that i mean i think ussop will be the 4th strongest straw hat and franky and brook will be strong main fighter i see brook being as strong as zoro was at the end of skypia or around cp9 and that was no joke.
    there is no way that usop will be the 4th strongest he ll be the weakest or maybe just stronger than nami.do you really think that usop will be stronger than brook or nami ?

yes i do i see ussop being a real key player after he comes back plus i see brook being the 5th or 6th strongest straw hat out of the crew members we have now like i said i think brook will be what zoro was around the start of cp9 or so and that was no joke u know or at least at the end of skypia at the very least
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes i do i see ussop being a real key player after he comes back plus i see brook being the 5th or 6th strongest straw hat out of the crew members we have now like i said i think brook will be what zoro was around the start of cp9 or so and that was no joke u know or at least at the end of skypia at the very least
    ok we cant know their power level yet but i m sure that brook and franky will be stronger than usop.personally i believe that though everybody will get much stronger they will strengthen at the same rate so the difference between them will be the same.

IDK about that i mean i think ussop will gain more power that nami or robin because i think his power level will go up and his powers will change as well
    nami will just improve hers and same with robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]