Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sell op

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    One word:

Friendship.

Pic shaggyjebus put up
    For some reason, Open Up Your Eyes played inside of my head when I looked at that pic.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

DAMN I love those guys if they cry. They look so cute like sweet little angels, and squeezed them like sponge bob. hehehe heheheh, Robin is the cutest when she cries. Coz a very serious beauty turns to be the cutest in crying. What I also like OP is when they get mad, they got big mouth, big eye, and they got sharp razor tooth like little devils. Adventure and Friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by FrogKing View Post
    Boombox, just watch it! It is definitely one of the best long running animes around...I love the story (Oda is GENIUS), the characters are fantastic, the comedy is great, on and on. Just remember to stick with it...the first 30 episodes (or so) are so-so and the show really doesn't pick up till the Arlong Park arc. From then on, it fricken AWESOME!!!
    No, the it doesnt pick up until after the drum empire, waporu arc. I effin HATED that stupid snow arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    No, the it doesnt pick up until after the drum empire, waporu arc. I effin HATED that stupid snow arc.
    You know, movie 9 is going to be on the Drum Arc.

-_- that's grand. Oda, what were you THINKING?! Ugh..

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    You know, movie 9 is going to be on the Drum Arc.
    I kind of saw it as an opportunity for Funimation to get One Piece off on the good foot with the English crowd. If Toonami took some time out to show the 8th Movie and the 9th Movie fully dubbed in the way it was originally supposed to be, minus a bit of the blood and gore, they could sort of clear up a few major gashes to the story line by doing that.

But I think that Funimation is making a bit of a mistake by starting the series where Jaya left off. They skipped the Laboon min-arc, so when Brook talks about making his promise, he's going to end up sounding abnormal and not as powerful.

That's why I was hoping they'd start the series over at some point on the weekday line-up, running it next to Naruto or something, or maybe on godforsaken Miguzi. It'd make more sense if they put it on Miguzi though, y'know, One Piece being a sea themed thing and all, and still continued to show the Jaya arc and beyond for people who kept up with the series on Toonami. I know they can do it. I mean they basically attempt to show us the same Dragon Ball Z episodes to us, but say it's uncut so we'll watch it.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    One Piece?

It's funny when you think about it. It's an anime with alot of weaknesses - However when you're watching it, it's magical.

The incredibly lame jokes - Make you laugh. Alot.

The art, although simple, is incredibly reflective of the characters in an odd way - Look at Robin's sharp nose, indicating her intelligence - Or Luffy's huge eyes, and bright colours, reflecting his simplicity. List goes on...

Fantastic characters - All brilliant - Cept the children.

Everyone hates children in anime.

Straw-Hat Pirate Monkey D Luffy's Avatar
    It's a MASTERPIECE, that's all there is to it.

Just read/watch it, you will never regret it. End of the story.

Alright...here are some cold hard data:

One Piece is currently Japan's most popular manga series.

One Piece anime's rating is one of the highest and constantly above Naruto and Bleach in Japan

One Piece Volume Japanese sale is around 2.2m per volume, while Naruto's volume sale is 1.5m.

One Piece is extremely popular around the world, except North America.

One Piece was ruined by 4kids. 4kids One Piece got nothing to do with One Piece.

If you don't read One Piece, I will kill you.

I read Naruto, Bleach, DB, Shaman King and some other series before One Piece. After I read One Piece manga, I became an instant One Piece fan. Naruto and Bleach are trash compare to One Piece. Trust me, One Piece is one level above all other series if you are willing to read or watch it thoroughly.

One Piece is THE BEST. End of discussion.

If you don't read/watch One Piece, that's fine with me. It's not like I am going to earn a buck or something. It's your fault for missing one of the greatest entertainment in a person's life span.

Hey, it's your loss.

^ what he said