Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    epic
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Awesome catch POW, I totally forgot about this.

For those who always complain that Kubo is sloppy or doesn't think it through, check out the databook and read the damn interviews. This man is detailed in the extreme, a great writer and thinker.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Awesome catch POW, I totally forgot about this.

For those who always complain that Kubo is sloppy or doesn't think it through, check out the databook and read the damn interviews. This man is detailed in the extreme, a great writer and thinker.
    You may not always agree with me, (that hurt), but I agree wit you, Kubo is a greater writer than Oda.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I would like to correct Genesis' statement in that Kubo is not necessarily a great writer, but rather creative with his ideas and the subtlety he puts into them. However, this does not naturally mean that anything he does will appear entertaining to the masses or that it's even that great when followed through. Sometimes it is hard to put an idea into practice in such a way that it will be enjoyable. However, I guess Kubo could be a modern version of Kafka, whose works were despised during his time as well. I certainly believe that in a couple of years, given Bleach has ended, people will remember Bleach as better than what we thought it would be when we read it.

I do however agree with you that Kubo does put a lot of thought into many things; my existence on this forum should be proof for that, really, considering that I have probably popped out a lot of theories out of my arse than many of the members here together :p

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Another insightful post, LeaT.

However I'd caution you that saying you're going to 'correct' someone's post, which is in all actuality an opinion, makes you seem rather....officious.

In my personal opinion, Kubo's a great writer. In your own, he doesn't quite reach that level but the amount of creativity and expression he puts into his work is extraordinary.

No big.

Roku: LOL, no one agrees on everything.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Pew Pew Pew....
    link not working again?

Quote Originally Posted by Counter-Strike View Post
    link not working again?
    Its working just fine.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    having trouble downloading it, can somone myb find a easier download link or at least tell me how exactly to download it, after entering the 4 digit code then what do you do
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

However I'd caution you that saying you're going to 'correct' someone's post, which is in all actuality an opinion, makes you seem rather....officious.
    Point taken. My argument was mostly revolving around your argument that creative = good author. This is not necessarily the case. I was not trying to disagree with you, it certainly wasn't my interest to downplay Kubo's ability to write a captivating story (if he didn't I would've quit reading Bleach a long time ago), but just because an author is creative it doesn't mean that they are great, that's all. I mean, you can write a story about a giant pink elephant who likes to walk on concrete clouds. Is it creative and original? Yes. Can it be a good story? Not necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    having trouble downloading it, can somone myb find a easier download link or at least tell me how exactly to download it, after entering the 4 digit code then what do you do

You wait like 30 sec for the timer, then click you on the button near the field where you insert the code. It's a little confusing because you think it will generate a new code for you, but it will actually start the download.

This sounds interesting, I like the idea that Kubo probably wants to introduce the Royal Guard, then a 'turn back the pendulum arc II', I liked the first one anyway. And Unohana's 'true face', damn finally we know that she's going to have her spotlight in the future, can't really wait for that.

With that new interview my interest in Bleach has popped up a little, let's see what the future brings.