Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Sasuke's vision failing?

Well, the title basically asks the question, is Sasuke going to go blind soon?

I mean, the mangekyou slowly deteriorates your vision from the time you first used it. Itachi died at 21 and he could barely see Sasuke because of the mangekyou destroying his vision and Sasuke has used the Mangekyou quite a few times.

So what do you think? Has Sasuke vision already been affected? Will it be anytime soon? I'm not sure at all, that's why I posted this. I mean, he can't steal another Uchiha's eyes now... or wasn't he planning on taking Itachi's to get EMS? I forget.
    Born A Genius
    Lives A Traitor
    Dies A Hero

RIP ITACHI

Um, Sasuke already has EMS. If your gonna post in the manga section, make sure you read the manga first.

Thread needs to be locked/deleted.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Um, Sasuke already has EMS. If your gonna post in the manga section, make sure you read the manga first.

Thread needs to be locked/deleted.
    I forgot, and yes I read the manga. I just read the latest chapter today, in fact, where kisame dies. So I have read the Manga. I mostly forgot what had happened after the Sasuke VS Itachi arc.

Nothing wrong with just forgetting something, so just go ahead and delete/lock this thread, what do I care?
    Last edited by EternalMangekyou; 09-02-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    Born A Genius
    Lives A Traitor
    Dies A Hero

RIP ITACHI

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyou View Post
    I forgot, and yes I read the manga. I just read the latest chapter today, in fact, where kisame dies. So I have read the Manga. I mostly forgot what had happened after the Sasuke VS Itachi arc.

Nothing wrong with just forgetting something, so just go ahead and delete/lock this thread, what do I care?
    I feel for you bro, but just admit to your mistake and move on because saying you forgot what happened in the Sasuke vs Itachi arc only makes it worse.

(Hint Sasuke got his EMS, Not in the Sasuke vs Iachi arc)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

you're right man. Sasuke is my 2nd fave character so it sucks I keeep forgetting, I mean, when Sasuke says" I want Itachi's eyes, he gets what he wants
    Born A Genius
    Lives A Traitor
    Dies A Hero

RIP ITACHI

Yeah it's nothing wrong, but if you have similar questions then this thread is for them/for you : "Ask a Question Thread !?! "

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Wow I remember one my first threads being like this!

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

I'd laugh so hard if Madara put one over sasuke and didn't give him itach's eyes lololol.

Imagine he just gave him some other ordinary sharingan eyes and he jumps in a fight half assed like usual and finds out he has no ms LOLOL.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I'd laugh so hard if Madara put one over sasuke and didn't give him itach's eyes lololol.

Imagine he just gave him some other ordinary sharingan eyes and he jumps in a fight half assed like usual and finds out he has no ms LOLOL.
    As funny as that would be, Sasuke already stated that he can feel "Itachi's power flowing into me"

And OP, you must have a really really I mean, really bad memory then, cause Sasuke got his EMS not even like ten chapters ago, not hundred 125 chapters during the Itachi/Sasuke fight.

And I suspect this thread will continue on, instead of graveyarded or moved to the Ask a question thread where it belongs, cause HB will come troll the hell out of it. He will tear you apart, you better pray he doesn't see this.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar

You forgot what happened after Sasuke / Itachi arc, hahahaha.. are ya smokin weed or what?

- Madara mind fcked Sasuke / he got MS / Killer Bee owned - fooled Sasuke /
    - Naruto owned Pain ( did I just said that ?!?! ;p )
    - L - Country wanted a Kage Meeting / Sasuke's goal was killing Danzou @ Kage Meeting / Sasuke kills Danzou
    - Team 7 reunion / Sasuke lost his mind by hatred / Madara and Zetzu helped him out / Sasuke wanted Itachi's eyes for not having side- effects anymore..

AND WOLLA ! Sasuke has Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

.. you welcome.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...