22 31.43%
  • |3| Average

8 11.43%
  • |2| Bad

1 1.43%
  • |1| Terrible

2 2.86%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Naruto was probably getting to ready to go into Kyuubi mode again. Or at least execute some kind of attack before Kisame chose the most hardcore of deaths. It must be a shinobi rule to leave something behind even after you die lol. So it looks like Gai did succumb to fatigue after using 7 Gates. That was to be expected after expending that much power. It looked funny seeing him floating helplessly in the water though. And lol, Konan vs. Madara? Konan knows full well she can't use her Paper techniques in the rain, so I hope she's got something planned to face someone that can't be touched.

Good guys really screwed up by not taking any precautions before opening an enemy scroll but otherwise great chapter.

I'm curious to see if Nagato left Konan with any power like Itachi did with Sasuke and Naruto. If he did this fight could be really interesting.

no..she can't user her paper in rain with nagato's chakra. that's the thing.

like i said.. tobi can do nothing if konan starts to fly or if she divides herself in thousands of small papers.

IMMORTAL?? looks like one afternoon tiger is guy's limit. he is even worse than kakashi with kamui.lol

by the way

IT WAS A MISTAKE, OR TOBI CALLED NAGATO AT KONAN??

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Solid chapter. A fitting end for Kisame.

Nice cliffhanger as well. I thought Tobi/Madara had an actual Rinnegan in his possesion, so the fact he had to track down Nagato's corpse was unexpected.

I know right??.. I thought he already had a pair of Rinnegans.
    .................................................. .....................................

Nice seeing Itachi again, even if it was just for a little!!..

Those saying Kisame was one of the weakest are pure ignorant/haters!!..

Dam we lost the best Akatsuki duo in Naruto!!.. Kisame,Itachi. Both dead.

I knew that scroll was a trap!!..

Konan can't win, but it's cool to see her fight i guess!!..
    Madara never really fights so I'm hoping we get to see Kabuto prove himself!!..

konan's eyes look strange. don't tell me that she is under some sort of genjutsu and nagato's mind is controlling her, SINCE TOBI CALLED NAGATO AT KONAN!

remake:

what is wrong with you??

1-no one that knows how to read was thinking that tobi had a rinnegan.

2-yes kisame is one of the weakest. he was only strong against jinchurikkis that just fight with chakra blast and shit. against someone killed he had 0 chance.

3-konan can't win??what if she starts to fly or use thousands of small pappers?tobi can't do a thing to her.

4-what is wrong with that pic of sasuke?? THAT IS SO GAY!! at least use a pic that a normal man would use. sasuke killing someone, using some tech.

@rinnebadass

What do you mean "her eyes look strange"? They look the same as they've always looked. Unless I missed something, that is. And last I checked, Madara can teleport around, so flying is no advantage of Konan's.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    @rinnebadass

What do you mean "her eyes look strange"? They look the same as they've always looked. Unless I missed something, that is. And last I checked, Madara can teleport around, so flying is no advantage of Konan's.
    usually her eyes are more closed and not so open (don't get me wrong lol). you never saw madara teleporting in mid air. and tobi called nagato at konan..

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    konan's eyes look strange. don't tell me that she is under some sort of genjutsu and nagato's mind is controlling her, SINCE TOBI CALLED NAGATO AT KONAN!

remake:

what is wrong with you??

1-no one that knows how to read was thinking that tobi had a rinnegan.

2-yes kisame is one of the weakest. he was only strong against jinchurikkis that just fight with chakra blast and shit. against someone killed he had 0 chance.

3-konan can't win??what if she starts to fly or use thousands of small pappers?tobi can't do a thing to her.

4-what is wrong with that pic of sasuke?? THAT IS SO GAY!! at least use a pic that a normal man would use. sasuke killing someone, using some tech.
    1. Dude as you can see I'm not the only one thinking that, three people have said the same sh1t so maybe your the one that needs to learn how to read O_o

2. Against some1 killed??.. niKka learn how to write!!..
    I'm assuming you meant skilled!!..

He was fighting with out his sword!!..
    And that makes a whole difference since his real way of fighting is uniting with it :/

3.NiKKa Please!!.. LMFAO, you think freaking papers will do something to him lol.lol. Nobody has been able to hit him except for the Yondaime (Not including the 1st) and you think Konan can win, I don't even think she can lay a hit, Shino combined with Naruto and company couldn't even touch the guy and I'm betting Shino can summon more bugs then Konan can summon paper planes!!..

4.Oh that pic??.. LMFAO that's Sasuke girl lol.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    For all those who don't speak english as a first language Tobi said this "I see you have no intention of telling me where you hid the Rinnegan.. Nagato" Meaning that she has no intention of telling him where she hid the Rinnegan ie Nagato body.

Although I admit it might have been more effective to use a Rinngegan/Nagato the ... adds more suspence and has the same meaning
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

So Gai made a fucking stupid mistake opening the scroll.That's retarded really.