• |1| Terrible

2 2.86%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Always one to cry for no reason...

Spoiler!
    lulz, that's what you do to Bleach.

Kisame owns. One of the greatest, most visceral ends for a shinobi ever and it looks like he completed his mission in the end anyway. He died on his own terms instead of betraying Akatsuki, and more importantly, himself.

Kisame earns this chapter 5 Stars.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

This was a solid chapter, a somewhat interesting flashback, some cool skills on Kisame's part with the scroll trap. Over all I was satsified by Kisame's death, it was reflective of his character and even seemed to justify the way he lived if only a little.

It will be interesting to see Konan fight Madara, he seems to be going this one alone so I am curious about how he intends to fight her. Madara is not the type who would put himself in this type of situation if he thought that there was a chance of him losing, he clearly seems to be confident. I hope this battle is revealing in terms of what his real limits are as a fighter. I don't think he will kill Konan though, I think he is going to trap her in his dimension and interogate her with genjutsu to get her to reveal the location of Nagato's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    It's time for Konan to have a flashback, reveal a little something about Tobi, put those paper things in action, tear those clothes off and get wet!
    NOoooooooo, I don't want Konan to die, altho her flashback would include Nagato, so that would be awesome to read. Tobi/Nagato interactions will definitely be revealed more later on slowly, and as for the clothes, here ya go.

My thoughts on the chapter and ^^^^ :p

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-02-2010 at 08:43 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

This chapter felt short, I guess I didn't really enjoy the flashback filler. Would have loved it if they used the flashback pages to show Kisame doing a little bit more before his grand exit.
    Konan has no chance against Madara, I guess another flashback/short fight is incoming. Weird to see Madara collecting the eyes, I though he already had a pair of Rinnegan.

Konan needs no sexy-no-jutsu. GO FOR THE CLOTHES TOBI!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Lame end for the lamest of AK members.. Also Might Guy showed the non-battle related blatant stupidity. Come on they learned in the Chunin Exams not to open scrolls!!

As for Konan, some of you are saying she has no chance. I agree story wise no way they're gonna let her beat Tobi. I kinda think Kabuto will be the one to fight. Anyway I would almost bet anything she won't go down easily. My guess she's the 4th strongest AK member... But then again Kishi hates women...
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    NOoooooooo, I don't want Konan to die, altho her flashback would include Nagato, so that would be awesome to read. Tobi/Nagato interactions will definitely be revealed more later on slowly, and as for the clothes, here ya go.
    What a perfect combination.. Just perfect. Revealing everything from past to body parts.

Hopefully, the next chapter will reveal more about Nagato, Konan and Tobi through flashbacks and during the battle and also, Konan's body) Haha.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Lame end for the lamest of AK members.. Also Might Guy showed the non-battle related blatant stupidity. Come on they learned in the Chunin Exams not to open scrolls!!
    lol, still hating on Kisame. I swear I can hear brain cells exploding as you post.

One of the strongest members of the organization, one of the most popular, and easily one of the most badass who died like a true shinobi.

Yeah, that's lame. Oui.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I was expecting a bit more from the flashback the moment Itachi was shown. Kinda dissapointed in that. As for Konan. You'ld think Nagato taught her something to protect herself if anything was to happen to him.

is naruto forming a seal on page 10? if yes, for what? if no, wtf was he doing?

why madara called nagato at konan?mistake?

why are you saying that konan can't win?if she uses that tech that makes her 100 000 small pappers what can tobi do? if she uses the wings, what can tobi do?

good chapter. the weakest akatsuki besides hidan and tobi and perhaps konan had a good death.