Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Walking Dead TV Series (May contain spoilers)

Anyone who has read the comic by Robert Kirkman knows how epic this is but for those that dont get ready for the first Zombie Apocalypse TV show coming to AMC October 31st Halloween.

Trailer

The story centers around a cop named Rick who in the beginning is wounded in the line of duty and ends up in a coma. When he awakens he finds the world he knew has completely changed. He struggles to find his wife and son and with a group of survivors he struggles to survive the Zombie Apocalypse and keep his sanity.

One of the things about this story I love is its unpredictable nature as well as psychological elements its characters go through. You learn early on that no one is safe in this story which adds some dark realism to it.

I have wanted a Zombie Apocalypse tv show for a little while now I figured it would either be this or War world Z but I'm glad they choose this. It will be directed by Frank Darabont who also did films such as "The Mist" & "The Green Mile".

Well its early but if there any TWD fans out there that wish to chat about it or new comers interested in it chat away...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The Walking Dead

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/
    this is a great new show thats first episode is on right now. it is just epic. its an AMC original series and it is on every Sunday night at 10 for all of you looking for something to watch on Sunday when nothing else is on here you go you are welcome. you can thank me later

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and some one beat me to making the thread :(
    Last edited by cross777; 11-01-2010 at 08:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Downloading it right now. Been waiting for this

Recorded it last night and watched it this morning and it was good. All I got to say is "ah poor horsey." If you watched the episode you what I mean.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i know what you mean :( plus i love the plot. i mean we were hit with several sub plots in the first episode this is going to be a deep awesome series.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah they are taking it in different directions by adding new material but thats good for me as knowing everything thats going to happen gets boring too.

I thought it had a good start of course the scene with the tank was new and him leaving the hospital in his gown was added for more dramatic effect. This show does have some pretty graphic points later on which I wonder how they are gonna translate on screen. The Zombies seem to move a bit faster than they do in the Comics as Kirkman is not a fan of running zombies but I guess there is nothing wrong with them walking fast.

Finally they have some good shows on TV again!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i agree with the running if they ran down the horse then that would be bad but i think it was ok. i have heard of the comic book but never had the time to read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Second episode was pretty damn amusing again, sadly only 6 episodes this season!

5 in all or 6 left and episode 2 was just great i mean the look on there faces walking through then when the rain came classic plus when he went down the high way in the sports care was just funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Second episode was good. What was really messed up was when black dude was going to give racist guy the key and he tripped and fell and the key went down the hole. I have a feeling racist guy is going to get that saw and cut himself loose. I hope he doesn't cut his hand off, that's the worst thing he can do. And am wondering how far the guy in the dodge challenger is going to go before he runs out of gas.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,