Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    hehehe stupid me...

As we all know that Jiraiya always goes anywhere, maybe the leaf had another allies and Jiraiya was ask to become a teacher of their students.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    it COULD be that they deserted i believe Konon is one of the 3 that Jiraiya taught (including da 4th) that gurl in da middle looks like Konan a bit

I dont think Pain is the fat boi
    I think the body pein is using is the other boy that was his student. the eyes are shaped the same, and konan obviously looks like the girl of their team.

Pein talks of Jiraiya as sensei just like Oro talks of the third as Sarutobi sensei
    Konan knows the exact title and characteristics of one of Jiraiya's techniques
    Jiraiya definitely taught Konan and Pein
    Konan is the girl with an ear facing the viewer. BUT!
    Pein hasn't truly shown himself yet
    He's probably hiding in a cave somewhere remotely controlling everyone with his long range remote control technique
    Although Pein is shrouded in mystery he likely attacks using those six bodies while he sits around meditating, concentrating, coordinating their every move

ALSO!! HOW DOES FIRE NOT BURN PAPER!
    Seriously, every single time I have seen a fire technique, it does nothing essentially.
    Except in the case of Amateresu (however u spell it).

Oh! and btw!!
    Jiraiya = dead

Kishimoto for some reason thinks it is cool to match up everyone with someone that has an enormous advantage against them
    FOR INSTANCE:
    Third's care for Konoha versus Konoha's former Hokages/Senseis of the Third
    Deidara's earth jutsu versus Sasuke's Lightning
    NOW:Jiraiya versus two highly skilled ninja who already know everything about the guy... his techniques, personality, weaknesses, whatever else not mentioned

How BS. Need some variation. Some unexpectation.
    Meh. Whatever.
    Plz tell me if this is bothersome.
    ------------------------------------------
    For those who disbelieve they couldn't be Jiraiya's students because they are rain ninja:
    Who says they can't sneak in?
    No one really sees Pein. And for that matter, no one sees Konan.
    The way all this built up is shrouded in mystery, yet these two more than likely snuck in and are playing their own black ops game.
    Quite funny how they want take over the world.
    I don't get it. There must be something more to it than that.
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 09-22-2007 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There really isnt much else to do if you're gonna be evil. You either take over the world or destroy it and kill lots of ppl.

Some papers were burned...that should damaged Konan a little.

now we know where the 4th teammates gone to

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    How BS. Need some variation. Some unexpectation.
    you predicted that pein was taught by jiraiya?

kishimoto is god.

also the way pein talks of the body he picked it might be the body jiraiya knows

I Realy dosen't think Pein was trained in the same team as the 4th. Sience they talk about the 4th like he was god or somthing, but they says that Pein has never lost a battle that mean if he was in the same team as the 4th he wouls be stonger the the 4th. But what do i know i am just guessing that Pein is more like a child or somthing to jiraiya

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    you predicted that pein was taught by jiraiya?
    No, I was talking about Jiraiya's death coming up in the near future and how Kishimoto matches people with their "fate" opponent. Basically, Jiraiya, like previous fights, is walking into a high disadvantaged delimma. Supposively, these are the two who were destined to kill Jiraiya since they know so much about him and likely know how to effectively counter him. Lame all around.

I think stories like these should have the surprise situation. For instance, instead of the Deidara battle lasting so long, why didn't Sasuke just body flicker to Deidara immediately after hitting Tobi and doing away with him. Deidara just falls in a snap and Tobi breaks out whoop ass ending in Tobi just messing with Sasuke, testing him like Oro did in the forest during the chuunin exams.

Sudden surprises make it more realistic. An author from Harvard once put the classic war story. It isn't like some enemy throws a grenade at your team, and someone throws their body over it taking the blast while sacrificing his life for the team. No, a war story expresses something more along the lines of: A grenades is lobbed at a team, someone throws their body on it, and it explodes taking out the whole team because this was one hell of a grenade.

In that instant Jiraiya did the Endan technique with fire and all, paper girl should have taken significant damage. Fire isn't just for show people, it burns... especially combustible materials like paper!! This I do not like about Kishimoto's storytelling.
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 09-22-2007 at 08:42 AM.

It looked like Jiraiya was using the Endan technique to defend rather than attack. So you can assume that was the reason she took no damage. She's not a pushover ninja either.
    Last edited by Afro Thunda; 09-22-2007 at 08:59 AM.