Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

20th Century Boys ~ Naoki Urasawa

Quick links:
    - 20th Century Boys Online Reading
    - Wikipedia info

Author: Naoki Urasawa
    Synopsis: Growing older is pretty rough and Kenji is finding out just how hard it can be as life starts wearing down on him. On top of trying to make ends meet running a convenience store, he has to care for the niece that his missing sister left in his care. Memories of youth make it easier, until those memories come back to haunt you.

Kenji and his old friends are slowly being drawn into a mysterious conspiracy that could threaten the world. Who is the mysterious "friend", and how does he tie into Kenji's youth? Why are there disappearances and deaths tied into Ochanomizu University? The friend's memories hold the keys to the puzzle, but years between cloud the clues.

The strange occurances and the reach of the "friend" conspiracy grow by the day. It will all culminate on New Year's Eve 2000. Will Kenji and the rest of the group be able to put together the puzzle and save the world?

Wiki Link
    20th Century Boys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Read it online
    20th Century Boys Manga - Read 20th Century Boys manga scans online | One Manga
    Download it
    StopTazmo.com -- Best source for 20th Century Boys Manga from 20th Century Boys V01 001 to 20th Century Boys V22 013. GO 20th Century Boys!
    Here is another link
    MangaSpot - 20th Century Boys Manga Downloads
    Discuss!
    Last edited by damnz; 04-28-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

i started reading the manga because the guy who wrote it also wrote monster. it was ok but eventually i got bored and stopped reading it. i do intend on picking up from where i left off but i don't know when that time will come.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

thank u soooo much

I'm japanese but moved to other country so it's not easy to get Japanese manga.
    I was read 20th from 1st on spirits(it's Japanese magazine) so i wanted read latest of the manga .

thank u sooo much ))
    sorry mayb my english is really bad... but i wanted say thank u .

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
    I'm japanese but moved to other country so it's not easy to get Japanese manga.
    I was read 20th from 1st on spirits(it's Japanese magazine) so i wanted read latest of the manga .

thank u sooo much ))
    sorry mayb my english is really bad... but i wanted say thank u .
    Man, I envy you for having the first chapter of 20th from the spirits

And don't worry about the english, there's people from everywhere in the world around this website

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i started reading the manga because the guy who wrote it also wrote monster. it was ok but eventually i got bored and stopped reading it. i do intend on picking up from where i left off but i don't know when that time will come.
    I personally preferred 20th Century Boys over Monster, I don't know how far you read but I would definitely recommend you get back into it. I think it started a bit slow compared to Monster but in the end it's one of the best mangas I have ever read.

I've read somewhere that there is going to be a triology of 20th century movies. Looking forward to it.

i started rereading 20th century boys and boy is it amazing. i can't believe i dropped it a while ago. i'm so glad i started rereading it again. i think i'll be done with it tomorrow and then i'll start 21st century boys. damn the manga is simply amazing.

how would you guys rank the three mangas by the mangaka: 20th century boys, Pluto, and monster? i have read 20th century boys, and my brother has read monster and is in the process of reading Pluto. i don't fell like picking up a new manga, but my brother keeps nagging at me to read them. Are the other two better?

all three mangas are amazing but here's how i would rank them

1. monster
    2. pluto
    3. 20th century boys

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I haven't read Pluto yet, but like ironmaidenlive I'd rank Monster higher than 20th Century Boys. They are both awesome though.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21