Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    There was a fishman haki question a little while back so i just put it into the running for the SBS postcard, but i was looking at book 59 again just after ace gets magma punched and Jimbei steps up and stops Akainu from popping him again dead on without loosing his hand...is he burning a bit...yeah, but does his hand look like the left side of WB's face...nope.

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    Liar, that pun was totally intended!
    he did not use haki there he just put his hand in front of the lava thats all if he was using haki hi hand would not be burning he would be able to grab red dogs real hand
    also the reason he still has a hand is law saved it plus fish men K could have some special power we do not know about same with fish man
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    There was a fishman haki question a little while back so i just put it into the running for the SBS postcard, but i was looking at book 59 again just after ace gets magma punched and Jimbei steps up and stops Akainu from popping him again dead on without loosing his hand...is he burning a bit...yeah, but does his hand look like the left side of WB's face...nope.
    We all know Jimbei is a water type pokemon, of course he has some resistance towards fire type attacks.

sig made by me

I agree with hwh

Jimbei was burning but didn't end up like Whitebeard's face... It could be haki or a fishman power or something else

Law could not have saved his hand... He obviously healed it but that was all... Because:
    1. Jimbei did not lose his arm, it was intact (and if he did, Law did not waste escape time to retrieve it)
    2. If Jimbei's arm was burnt to a crisp, how would Law have been able to save it? Its not like he had a spare Jimbei arm in his submarine

Law only healed the burns attained...

We will know all the details of fishman karate and their other special powers in the fishman island arc and when their new fishman crewmate joins

edit: we still dont really know all the effects of haki yet... As in haki stages... If you are a rookie haki user, your hand could start burning...

Just because we have had an explanation of what haki is and that we have seen some of the effects of it doesn't mean we know everything about it... I'm not saying that any of you are wrong to say your thoughts, i am just giving my thoughts as well

my question for Oda: what would happen to a fish type Zoan?
    Buzzzz

the only thing is we can not say its haki because jimbi did not grab hiz real arm witch he would have if he used haki he blocked the magma
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i don't think he would have grabbed his hand for the simple fact that he simply stopped it in magma form. kizaru didn't ACTUALLY have a sword when he fought Rayleigh. using the 'real hand' theory, rayleigh would have swung straight through...am i wrong?

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Lol hwh I was going to mention something but....want to see your post...

Lol @ Jimbei stopping MAGMA with his bare hands....which evaporates even water by the way.....

More than likely haki explanation with that scene, or the mystery "power" of his fishmen karate.

Ok, for the sake of arguing I will go for Jimbei NOT using any haki there at all. For one thing, if Jimbei was able to stop Akainu's magma punch with minimal injury taken because he use haki then it would simply imply that Jimbei has a stronger haki than WB (who couldn't prevent his face from being torn off) which is imo pretty much hard to imagine.

sig made by me

hmm ur forgetting that wb was spitting blood before the atk so he distracted and i'm joining u with jimbei didend use haki there it's just he got super fat skin he's a shark don't forget

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    i don't think he would have grabbed his hand for the simple fact that he simply stopped it in magma form. kizaru didn't ACTUALLY have a sword when he fought Rayleigh. using the 'real hand' theory, rayleigh would have swung straight through...am i wrong?
    buy your logic then WB should have been evaporated so should jimbi the second time he got hit and luffy got hit two
    some times things dont make sense cuz of plot also we are not even sure fish man use haki ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]