Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 315
  1. #61
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Buggy did all those things for fame, to big himself up and were mostly done out of anger... And you cant count being in Shanks' face part of it, as they grew up together and was always in his face
    Buzzzz

  2. #62
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    yeah but buggy knows how strong he is so y would he get up in his face like that i think buggy is a moron but not really that weak
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #63
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Spoiler!


    It's on here now. It was like 3am for me didn't even bother to look through the threads. My bad xiaoxiao.

  4. #64
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Spoiler!


    It's on here now. It was like 3am for me didn't even bother to look through the threads. My bad xiaoxiao.
    i think law has a pharmacy, he sells drugs and other medical stuffs..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  5. #65
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    i think law has a pharmacy, he sells drugs and other medical stuffs..
    That probably would explain why when witnessing his powers it seems like were drugged.

    ...what...the...fuck?...Is...that...someone's...he ad...floating..around?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-14-2010 at 07:07 PM.

  6. #66
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah but buggy knows how strong he is so y would he get up in his face like that i think buggy is a moron but not really that weak
    Buggy is weak, the reason he got in shanks face is exactly the reason recklesmayhem said, because they grew up together. BUT, I do believe that Buggy's Devil fruit has an incredible amount of potential. In theory, he could perform all of luffy's moves (except gear second and third) and then do even more when he finishes instead of snapping back. Let me explain, Buggy performs a pistol punch like Luffy but instead of stretching, he separates his hand or hole arm. Now, after the punch connects, since he isn't made of rubber, his hand can still float around for additional attacks since he can control his dismembered limbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    That probably would explain why when witnessing his powers it seems like were drugged.

    ...what...the...fuck?...Is...that...someone's...he ad...floating..around?
    haha, the DF is absolutely perfect for the Surgeon of Death, granted he probably got that name with the use of his DF but still. I cant wait to find out more about him. Right now, Law is one of my favorite OP characters.

    Spoiler!

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    Buggy is weak, the reason he got in shanks face is exactly the reason recklesmayhem said, because they grew up together. BUT, I do believe that Buggy's Devil fruit has an incredible amount of potential. In theory, he could perform all of luffy's moves (except gear second and third) and then do even more when he finishes instead of snapping back. Let me explain, Buggy performs a pistol punch like Luffy but instead of stretching, he separates his hand or hole arm. Now, after the punch connects, since he isn't made of rubber, his hand can still float around for additional attacks since he can control his dismembered limbs.
    A lot of the power from Luffy's punches comes from the fact that he is elastic. Gomu gomu bazooka wouldn't work if he wasn't elastic... It would just be a double pistol. Also gomu gomu balloon, storm ( a whatever he used to coup de grace croc was) or redirecting cannon shot wouldn't work for Buggy.

    But I see your point... If Luffy had Buggy's DF he would probably be just as dangerous as he is now (though he probably would've lost to Enel.)

  8. #68
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    A lot of the power from Luffy's punches comes from the fact that he is elastic. Gomu gomu bazooka wouldn't work if he wasn't elastic... It would just be a double pistol. Also gomu gomu balloon, storm ( a whatever he used to coup de grace croc was) or redirecting cannon shot wouldn't work for Buggy.
    This is true, didnt think it through very well when i he could use all. But, Luffy doesnt always stretch his arm back when performing a pistol. Most of the time he just stretches due to the power of his own beastly strength.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    But I see your point... If Luffy had Buggy's DF he would probably be just as dangerous as he is now (though he probably would've lost to Enel.)
    This is also true.

    Spoiler!

  9. #69
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    This is true, didnt think it through very well when i he could use all. But, Luffy doesnt always stretch his arm back when performing a pistol. Most of the time he just stretches due to the power of his own beastly strength.
    Bellamy.


    About the Buggy case yeah he is weak compared to the world, but he is a Roger under dog. So I wouldn't underestimate him so much. He's also's Oda's favorite character, I wouldn't be surprise if he made Buggy stand out later, although Buggy just been more of a comical relief character. But he has a good sub plot I would like to see accomplish. Captain John's treasure, be hilarious if he ends up in Raftel the same time Luffy does with the climax battle or w/e.

    Buggy: Ok..the map says Captain's John treasure is just on the left of One Piece..

    Buggy: ONE....ONE..ONE PIECE!!!!?!!

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Bellamy.


    About the Buggy case yeah he is weak compared to the world, but he is a Roger under dog. So I wouldn't underestimate him so much. He's also's Oda's favorite character, I wouldn't be surprise if he made Buggy stand out later, although Buggy just been more of a comical relief character. But he has a good sub plot I would like to see accomplish. Captain John's treasure, be hilarious if he ends up in Raftel the same time Luffy does with the climax battle or w/e.

    Buggy: Ok..the map says Captain's John treasure is just on the left of One Piece..

    Buggy: ONE....ONE..ONE PIECE!!!!?!!
    Good one m8.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •